Chapter 49; Kathy's First Birthday

1 Year Later

Olivia POV

       I woke up to the sound of Michael and Kathy playing Peek A Boo and all I could do was smile. I turned around to face them both and when they saw that I was up they both grew excited. "Look, Kat, Mommy is up!" Michael said. "Mama!" Kat yelled as she reached for me. I sat up quickly and grabbed her, holding her tightly in my arms. "Goodmorning, baby!" I said as I gave her a kiss on her lips. She giggled, warming my heart. Michael smiled while he watched us interact. I looked over at him and leaned in to kiss him goodmorning as well. As he pulled away he smiled, moving hair out of my face. "Did you sleep good, beautiful?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "So, did you start any of the decorations for her party yet?" I asked Michael. "I was able to run out early this morning while you were both asleep and I bought things I thought were necessary." He responded. "Ooh! I wanna see!" I said excitedly, earning a smile from Mike. We both stood up and made our way to the kitchen. I placed Kat in her high chair and sat down to begin feeding her. Michael then ran into the other room to retrieve his shopping bags. When he returned, he began going through the bags and pulling each thing out, showing me what he bought. There were pastel colored table cloths, streamers and balloons. There were fake flowers, and stuffed rabbits. He even bought peep candies to set out. "I figured our spring baby can get a cute spring birthday!" Michael said. Just as he said this, he reached inside one last bag and took out the most adorable outfit ever. It was a white dress with cute gray and yellow flowers, paired with gray flats and two yellow bows.  "It's adorable, oh my goodness. I love it so much! Your daddy spoils you baby!" I said to Kat. She giggled and kicked her feet followed by a small chuckle earning both a smile from me and her daddy. Michael set all the things he just bought to the side and made his way over to me and Kat. He stood above me with both hands on my shoulders and his chin rested upon my head. "Kat, you're gonna be so beautiful, just like your mommy." He said followed by giving me a peck on top of my head. I began to blush. "Are you hungry, baby?" He asked me. "I could eat." I said. He got up and walked over to the fridge. He began mixing together the ingredients to make pancake batter. When he was done, he began cooking it on the griddle. He added in sausage, scrambled eggs and two slices of toast. He made enough for the both of us to eat. He also made Kat her own little plate. When he was finished, we all sat together at the table and ate our breakfast.
       It was already later in the afternoon by the time I woke up and we all ate and so because of this, Kat was already tired out and ready for an afternoon nap. I cleaned her up, changed her diaper and went into her room so sit in the rocking chair and put her to sleep. It took her no time to drift into a deep sleep and when she was asleep, I made my way back to Michael. He was cleaning up all the dishes from breakfast so I decided to help him. When we were finished, we sat down on the couch to take a minute to ourselves and relax. He had his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his chest and so I laid my head on him. He kissed my forehead. "How was the food?" He asked. "You know it was delicious." I said earning a smile from him. "Mikey, you make me so happy." I said. He smiled bigger now, "you make me happy too, Liv. I'm obsessed with our little family." He responded. I got up and sat in his lap, facing him, with both my legs on each side of him. His hands rested on my thighs, and around to my behind. I leaned in to kiss him, "thank you for taking care of us, baby." I said. "I'd do anything for my girls." He responded. We went from pecking eachother to fully making out now. His hands were roaming my body. I bit his lower lip, inviting him to do more to me. That was until the front door opened causing us both to pull back and turn our attention over. "Woah, I guess I should have knocked first?" Janet teased as she walked into the house. Michael and I laughed to hide behind our embarrassment. I got off of him and grabbed my phone. "It's already 1:30?" I rhetorically questioned. "Yea well, times flies when you're in the process of making another baby." Janet continued to tease. "You told me and Trin to come around now to help you guys decorate. Or did you guys forget?" She asked with a smile. "No, we remembered. But like you said, we were trying to make another baby, so." I joked back. We all laughed. Just as the room grew somewhat silent, Trinity walked in too. "Trinnn!" I shouted as I ran over to my now pregnant bestfriend. "Hey, I hope you don't mind but I brought Carl." Triniti said. Carl is a guy she met a little over a year ago when Jared got drunk. Now we were both engaged together, and she was about to give birth to my daughters soon to be bestfriend. It was amazing. "Not at all! The more the merrier! Plus you're about to pop any day now so we could use an extra set of hands!" I exclaimed. With that, we all made our way outside on the deck to decorate for Kat's party. We put streamers along the deck, and filled cases with pastel popping flowers, we put trays of peeps on the tables and more. It took us a total of 2 hours getting it to my expectations and in between the conversations we were all having. Just as we all sat down to relax, Kat let out a loud cry. "That's my cue." I said out loud. I got up and headed inside of the house and Michael followed. We made our way to the stairs and began walking up them. Michael slapped my ass in the process causing me to giggle and blush. As we reached the outside of Kats door, her cries began to lessen. Michael grabbed my hand and pulled me back. He put his finger up to his mouth, "sh" he said. He then pinned me up to the wall and began kissing me. "So long as she's currently occupied, then let's take a minute to ourselves?" He suggested. I smirked and peeked inside the room to see that she had fallen back asleep. "I think I could squeeze you in for about 5, maybe 10 minutes." We both share a big smile and looked around. "We shouldn't walk past her room though." I said. He then looked over to the bathroom and pulled me in, locking it behind us. Once the door was closed, he had my back pressed against it. He began kissing my lips, then down to my neck, softly sucking on the skin with each peck. I felt his hand go up my shirt, and under my bra. He grabbed my breasts and continued kissing me. Before I knew it, he had slipped the bra out of his way and began playing with my breasts. I bit my lip, letting out soft moans in the process. His other hand was on my ass but it was slowly making its way around to the front of my pants. Slowly, he stuck his hand inside my panties and stuck one finger inside of me. I moaned slightly louder. "Sh, do you want this to be cut short?" He teased. I smirked. "More" I moaned. So he then stuck two fingers inside of me. He was thrusting his fingers inside of me so fast that finishing came on quickly. I finished all over his hand which he slowly removed from my panties and smiled, as to be proud of what he'd just done. I couldn't help but smile back. He walked over to the sink and washed his hands and just as he turned the faucet off, Kat began crying again. "Okay, now I really have to go get my baby." I said as I walked out and returned to Kats nursery.
       I walked inside to see my baby standing up and holding onto the edge of her crib. "Mama mama mama" she chanted at me as I approached her. "Hey baby! Mama's here. Mama needs to go change her clothes!" I said to her. I grabbed Kat and went to my bedroom. Michael left Kats outfit in our room so I went to change into my outfit for the party, and to change Kat into her outfit.
"Okay baby, now mama wants you to smile!" I said. "Somebody is cranky" I teased her as I snapped a photo of Kat.