Chapter 46; Dirty Diana

Michael POV

       After being on the road for nearly 5 hours, Janet and I immediately got out of the car and walked up to our mothers door. I attempted to knock, causing Janet to suck her teeth and nudge me out of the way. She tried to open the door and when she didn't succeed she began kicking it down. When it finally broke off the hinges we saw my mother, clutching her heart, startled. "Why in the world would you knock my door down, Janet?" She furiously questioned. "Where is Diana, Mom?" Janet asked, ignoring mother's initial question. "She left, hours ago." She responded. Janet and I shared a look between eachother. "Where'd she go?" I asked. "She said she was going to visit a friend, I think she said somewhere in Ohio?" She said in a confused tone. "Shit." Janet whispered low enough for mother not to hear. Janet stepped into the kitchen to call the neighbor and ask him to fix mothers door. Once she was done, we waited for him to arrive, said our goodbyes and got right back in the car. "This is so frustrating!" I yelled. "She knew what she was doing. She got both you and I out of the house and went over there. Now Olivia and Triniti are by themselves." Janet responded. I was rapidly bouncing my leg up and down in frustration. The car ride was filled with angry silence.

Latoya POV

       I finished packing my last bag and began leaving Michael's house. I flashed Olivia and Triniti evil looks so they knew I didn't like them and I opened the door to walk out. "Hey Toya." Diana walked in. I dropped my bags and turned to face Olivia and Triniti. "I want y'all to meet Diana." I said.

Olivia POV

       Just as Latoya fixed her lips to say her name, I could feel the blood begin to boil in my veins. I stood up and yelled, "Why the hell would you invite this whack ass bitch in my home?" I heard my New York accent coming out. "Chill, city girl, just cause you from New York, don't mean you the shit. You ain't shit." Diana said. "I know you ain't talking, lookin' like that. That's why Michael's with Olivia and not you." Triniti said as she stood up next to me. "Sit down. Nobody was talking to you. And for your information Michael and I had sex. It was great." Diana responded. "Bitch, I will fuck you up right now." Triniti said walking closer to her and pulling out a switch blade. "You come any closer and I'll be calling the cops." She responded. "Typical ratchet bitch shit." Triniti said. "I know you lying. Michael already explained everything to me." I spoke up. "Yeah, did he explain in detail how good the head I gave him was?" Diana asked. Without thinking I picked up the nearest object, which happened to be a vase, and threw it at her. It ended up cutting her and sending her into a tantrum. "Bitch, you fucking cut my arm open." She screamed. Latoya began freaking out. The cut was long, but no where near deep. At most, she looked like a cat had scratched her arm up. "Yo, you really acting like that over a scratch? Weak ass bitch." Triniti said. "Shut the fuck up." Diana said as she lunged at Triniti. Triniti swiped her switch blade, cutting Diana's other arm and sending her to the floor. "Now get the fuck up and get the fuck out before I give you more." Triniti said. Latoya ran off into another room and we hadn't seen her the rest of the time. "I'm calling the police." Diana said. Triniti took her phone and threw it with all her strength across the room causing it to break. Before we knew it, Latoya had a rag over both of our faces, sending us to sleep. She had drugged us.

Diana POV

5 Hours Later

        I sipped from the small teacup I held between my pointer finger and thumb. "Good idea locking them in that house. Michael will never find her, we can say she just left or something. I'll be his new girl." I told Latoya. She smiled and nodded her head while also taking a sip of her tea. Just as she had finished sipping her tea, we heard the door rapidly open and in came Michael and Janet. "Where is Olivia?" Michael asked. "Michael!" I said as I got up and started to gleefully approach him. Janet stepped in between us, "back the fuck up." She said. I laughed and took a few steps back. "Listen, I haven't seen Olivia, I came by to apologize to you." I lied. "Oh, yeah like I'm going to believe you as you sit here sipping tea with the girl who helped set it all up." He responded. "I was trying to tell her how wrong she was, we both wanted to apologize Mikey!" I responded. "Don't call him that." Janet said. "Now the truth, where are Olivia and Triniti?" Janet asked. I sucked my teeth, "I'm not speaking to you." I responded. "It's okay Jan, I'll talk." Michael said. I smirked and blushed, "Mikey! I'm sorry I upset you. I never meant to hurt you." I said. "I don't believe you, I'm never going to. I want you out of my life. Tell me where Olivia is NOW." He demanded. "Michael, I love you though." I responded. "This bitch crazy." Janet said. "I ain't telling you. You don't belong with her. You belong with me." I responded ignorning Janet." I spat. There was a short pause. "And you won't be able to speak to her either." I said as I felt around my pockets for her phone. When I didn't find it, I bent over to whisper to Latoya, "you grabbed their phones?" I asked. "No, I thought you did." Latoya said. "Shit." I responded. When I looked back up Michael was gone and Janet had taken his place. I could see him on the back patio dialing Olivia's number on his phone. I began making my way over before Janet stepped in front of every direction I went. "Move bitch." I said. "Watch your mouth." She responded. I laughed and kept attempting to get past her.