Chapter 35; The Ride Home

**WARNING; SEXUAL CONTENT ;)**

2 hours on the road
Michael

       3 hours to go before we were even close to home. We had the radio on low and the heat on high. Olivia fell back asleep after about an hour of being on the road. Even in her sleep she looked absolutely stunning. I moved the hair from her face and smiled to myself. So beautiful, but I had to keep my eyes on the road. I continued driving before a rumbling in my stomach caught me off guard. I was getting hungrier by the minute. However, I didn't want to stop for food while Olivia was asleep because I already knew she would be hungry when she woke up. I guess I had to wake her up. "Liv, sweetie?" I softly spoke hoping she would wake up. "Baby girl?" I said a bit louder. She began to shuffle. "There's my princess. Wake up, darling. Let's stop for food. What do you want to eat?" I asked her. She sat up straight in the passenger seat and yawned. She smiled and gave me a kiss. She was so adorable when she was just waking up. "McDonalds? I'm craving a burger!" She said. I chuckled. "Alrighty, love. We will stop at the next one we see!" I told her. "So did you sleep well, my love?" I asked. "It was a bit uncomfortable and I prefer my bed, but, yes I did Mikey. It's so warm in here now." She replied with a smile. Her smile was so irresistibly beautiful. I couldn't get enough. She covered up with my jacket, which I put over her as a blanket, and proceeded to go on her phone. "How are Triniti and Jared?" I asked. "They're alright. She texted me a few times yesterday but I didn't even answer her until today." she laughed. "I'm sure she'll understand. I'm glad they're okay though!" I assured her.
        The car grew silent aside from the humming of the heat and the low mumbling of the radio. "Hey, there's a McDonalds!" She announced. I looked around until I spotted it myself and pulled off the thruway to go through the drive through. I ordered our food and parked the car so we could eat. "We're going to have to stop for gas after this." I announced. "Oooh, can I drive?" She asked. "Are you comfortable driving on the busy thruway?" I asked in concern. "Yeah, how hard can it be? Plus I'm sure you want to take a nap too?" She asked. "I'm okay, Liv. I slept so good last night!" I honestly told her. "Okay! So, is that a yes?" She asked. "Of course!" I said with a smile. I made a funny face at her causing her to laugh and make one back. She was so silly. "Everything tastes good?" I asked. "Yes, baby." She answered, "does your food taste good, Mikey?". "Yes, love it does." I answered. "Good!" She said. I could tell she was in a great mood which surprised me a bit after the stunt that Jermaine and Latoya pulled. I still couldn't believe they could say such things. Jermaine has always hated on everything I've done right from the beginning. Latoya just wants the spot light on her. Such a drama King and Queen. Well, I won't let them hurt my girl by any means. I finished up my burger and looked over at Liv who was only half way through hers. I smiled and looked down at her stomach. I began to rub the baby bump. "I can't wait." I whispered. "Me either. I hope it's a girl." She said. "I want a little boy." I said. "You just want him to have your name!" She teased. "You said him" I said with a wink. She smiled, "only because you said you want a boy! SHE is going to be my little twin." She responded. "She'll be as beautiful as you are." I said. She lit up. Everytime I complemented her, she would turn red and it was so cute that it just made me want to say more. "She's kicking!" I said. I hadn't meant to say she, but because of the topic at hand, it slipped out, and yes, she caught that. She smirked at me, "you said sheeee" she said all sing songy. "Yeah yeah!" I said with a laugh.
       We both placed a hand over her stomach. Our little baby was moving like crazy in there. I couldn't help but to allow a smile that went from ear to ear appear on my face. I created life. Not with just any girl, but with Olivia. I pecked her stomach and whispered to our little bundle. "Hey baby, it's daddy. Are you a little boy, or a little girl?" I whispered. "Little girl!" Olivia whispered. "Tell mommy you're a little boy!" I teased. She shook her head and smiled. "I'm all done eating! Can I drive now?" She eagerly said. "Yeah, c'mon." I said as I got out of the car and allowed Olivia to get into the driver's seat. I buckled up and acted scared, "you better not kill us, Liv!" I teased. "Oh hush! I'm a pro!" She joked. We both laughed as she pulled out of the parking lot and back onto the thruway. I was a little nervous, but I believed in her enough to trust her driving so eventually I was able to relax.