13. 𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 the two best friends was happy that everything was over now. Peter was dead and Derek being the Alpha meant there weren't going to he any problems for them. They only had one job to do now.

Scott and Stiles quietly walks into Lydia's room. They crouch down so no one sees them. "Shut the door," Scott mumbles to Stiles as he sits next to the door. He slowly closes it causing it to creak and the both of them to wince.

"Oh, God," Scott mumbles shaking his head. Stiles finally closes the door and locks it leaning against it. "What?"

They stand up and walk to her bed making sure no one sees them. Scott looks behind him before lifting her hand. He lifts up her blanket and hospital gown. "Do it," Stiles mumbles causing Scott too look at him.

"You do it." Stiles shakes his head looking at his friend. "I can't. I'm way too worried," Stiles says. Scott shakes his head looking at the bandage. He slowly pulls it off to see the wound.

"Is it completely healed?" Stiles asks looking away.

"No, not at all."

Stiles says looking at Scott and then at the deep wound. "I don't get it. The doctor said she'd be fine," Stiles says. "Yeah, but the bite's not healing like it did with me. Which means-She's not a werewolf," Scott says looking at the strawberry blonde. "Then what the hell is she?"

▷▷▷

Layla is still a bit shocked that the supernatural world is real, that hee boyfriend is a werewolf. It will take time for her to get use to the idea.

Scott wraps his arms around Layla's body as she stares in the mirror. A blush forms on her cheeks as his lips touches her shoulder.

He slowly pulls the strap of her nightgown down her shoulder.
"Scott. . ."

He looks up into the mirror. She turns around and he smiles when she pulls the strap of her nightgown down and the piece of clothing on her body falls off her body pooling on the ground. Scott slowly takes in her body before his lips finds hers. Layla wraps her arms around his neck and he grabs her behind wrapping her legs around him. He slowly climbs on the bed and places her down on it.

Layla pushes Scott's Jean off his body with her feet while her hands moves up his torso. He pulls his jeans off and throws it to the ground. His lips finds her again as his hands finds her underwear. He slowly starts to pull it down her legs.

Layla blushes when she feels his hard gaze on her naked body. She wasn't insecure about her body, it was just the way he was staring at her that made her blush.
He leans down before whispering, "I love you, Layla."

She smiles and kisses him. His hands explores her naked body as his lips slowly moves down her jaw, neck and chest. Scott grabs the condom on the side and quickly pulls his boxers down before putting it on.

He looks down at her and he could tell how nervous she really was. It was her first time and it was his. He wanted it to be perfect for her.
He leans down placing a soft kiss on her sweet lips.
He hovers above her as she looks at her. "Are you ready?" he asks her.

Layla nods her head as she bites her lip. He looks down at their bodies before slowly entering her. She let's out a breath as she suddenly felt full.
He pushes further into her causing pain to shoot through her body.

Scott looks down at her to see the girl still biting her lip while her eyes were still closed. He let's her adjust to him before he slowly starts moving again. He looks down at her as he thrust slowly but deeply into her. Her nails dig into his back and he relish in the pleasure he was giving and she was receiving.

"I love you."

Layla looks up at him and she nods, "I love you."

Layla squirms as he picks up the pace. Her legs wraps tightly around him as her feet digs into his behind pushing him deeper into her. Scott kisses her lips as he thrusts harder into her. Her release was so close. Scott kisses her lips as his hips slams against hers bringing their release near and letting a loud moan escape her lips.

▷▷▷

Layla opens her eyes looking straight up at the ceiling. She sits up noticing Scott's body gone. She looks around with a frown before looking out the window seeing him outside on her roof. She smiles and stands up from the bed. She picks up his shirt from tbe ground and quickly puts it on with some underwear.

She walks towards her window and climbs out on to her roof. Scott senses her presence and smiles turning his head. She stops next to him and he pulls her on to him. She chuckles. "Hey, what are you doing out here?" Layla asks as she settles in between his legs. He wraps the blanket around the both of them. "Just thinking," Scott mumbles.

"About what?"

"About us, the hunters, Derek and your parents-"

"My parents?" Layla chuckles looking at her boyfriend. "Yeah. You do know after this your parents will never let me see you because Chris did tell them that you and Lydia almost got killed because of me," he mumbles.

Layla turns her head looking at him. "None of it was your fault. None of it. And they can't keep us apart. I won't let them," Layla mumbles leaning towards him. "I won't." She kisses him closing her eyes as she savours the sweet gentle kiss.

"I love you, Scott," Layla mumbles as she leans her back against his chest. Scott wraps his arms around her keeping her warm. "I love you, Layla."

The two lovers look up at the sky. The moon was out and it was full. It was romantic how they just sat there looking at the full moon in each other's arm as if everything was perfect.

And it was. In that very moment.

____________________________________________________________________________

THE END OF SEASON ONE!

I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS SEPARATE BECAUSE IT SEEMS BETTER THAT WAY.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!

- Shannon ♡