10. 𝐂 𝐎 𝐂 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐀 𝐈 𝐍

╔═════☆★☆═════╗
𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄
●●●
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄
10. 𝐂𝐎  𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍
╚═════★☆★═════╝

------

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘 cheering loudly with the players since they just won the lacrosse game. They were going to state. We would be celebrating with them if he didn't have so many problems.

“State, State, State, State, State, State!” the players cheer as they run down the hall towards the locker room.

“Stiles. Stiles. Stiles! Has anyone seen Stiles? Stiles! Has anyone seen Stiles?” Scott asks the players but they just ignore him. He didn't see Stiles on the bemch or even on the field. He needed to talk to the boy.

Scott feels someone getting pushed against him and he turns around to yell at the person but his facial expression immediately change when he sees it is Layla.
“State, State, State, State, State, State, State, State, State, State, State, State!” a player chants as he walks past them causing Layla to giggle to herself.

“You were pretty awesome out there,” Layla compliments him. "Thanks. You, too,” he says not thinking. Layla frowns looking at the lacrosse player.

“I mean, that's not what I meant,” Scott says.

“No, no, I, um, did some pretty awesome cheering. You can thank me,” Layla tells him with a proud smile on her face.

“You did?” he asks her with a smile. "Totally. Allison and I went from, ‘Go, team, go’, to ‘Defense, defense’, without a breath. I definitely brought my A-game,” she tells me and he chuckles.

“I guess we have to thank you since you helped get us to state,” Scott tells her.

“State, State, State, State, State, State, State State, State, State, State, State, State State, State, State, State!” a players chants walking towards the two of them. The player chants it repeatedly in Scott's face causing him to glare down at the guy. The guy trails off before walking off and still chanting.

Scott turns back to sees Layla walking off with Lydia through the door.
“Isn't that just heartbreaking? Gosh, I bet it causes a lot of sleepless nights. I actually sympathize you, that's why I'm going to make this official. You give me what I want, and I'll help you get her back,” Jackson tells him.

“What?”

"Well, three days makes it just in time for the winter formal. Uh, think about you taking her instead of me. And also think about all the things you're able to do to get her out of some tight little dress by the end of the night. See how this could work out for everybody?" Jackson asks him.

“Three days, McCall,” he says slapping Scott's cheek. “Have fun,” Jackson says walking off.

* * *

Scott walks towards his locker with a towel wrapped around his waist. He got out of the shower after waiting so long to get into one. “By the way, McCall. . .Apology accepted," Danny says from across the room.
“I didn't apologize,” Scott tells him knowing that he hasn't talked to Danny since he basically almost send him to the hospital.