04. 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇

╔═════☆★☆═════╗
𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄
*☆*☆*

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 :
04. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

╚═════★☆★═════╝

***

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐄𝐗𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃. 𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 in days. He needed to get his life in check, starting with school. He knew he failed his test because he didn't study. And his mom will surely have a fit over it.
Scott feels Stiles tapping him on the shoulder.

“If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?” Stiles asks him in a whisper. Scott shrugs not in the mood at all.

“I don't know,” he tells him in a hushed tone. Stiles leans back in his seat.

“Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?” Stiles asks him leaning forward.

“I don't know,” Scott tells him starting to get irritated by the questions Stiles was asking. Stiles leans back and let's out a heavy sigh.

“Does Allison's dad know about the—” Stiles asks, and he immediately gets cut off by Scott who turns around and loudly say, “I don't know!”

Everyone's attention turns to him making him sigh and turn back around.

The teacher hands Scott his teat making him groan when he sees he has a D-. He reads the small note that was written that.

“Dude, you need to study more,” Stiles says leaning on his desk. Scott turns his paper around. “That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're going to make it up. Do you want help studying?” Stiles asks with a pencil in hand. Scott sighs and looks up and then down again.

“No. I'm studying with Layla after school today,” Scott tells him. Stiles grins widely.

“That's my boy,” Stiles says with a smile.

“We're just studying,” Scott tells him making Stiles shake his head. “Uh-uh. No, you're not,” Stiles tells him.

“I'm not?” Scott asks looking at Stiles in the corner of his eye. “Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de-balled,” Stiles tells him making Scott scoff.

“Okay. Just stop with the questions, man,” Scott tells him making him nod. “Done. No more questions. No more talk about the Alpha or Derek. Especially Derek, who still scares me,” Stiles mumbles making Scott chuckle.

▷▷▷

Layla sighs as she stands next to Lydia and Allison. She just told them that Scott is coming over at the two ladies immediately crowded her.
“Scott's coming over, tonight?” Lydia asks her sister.

“We're just studying together,” Layla tells her with a smile.

“Just studying never ends with just studying. It's like getting into a hot tub. Somebody eventually cops a feel,” Lydia tells her and makes her way up the stairs.

“So, what are you saying?” Layla asks her sister as she and Allison follows her.

“I'm just saying, you know, make sure he covers up,” Lydia tells her sister. Layla chuckles not knowing what she meant.