05. 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋

╔═════☆★☆═════╗
𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄
*☆*☆*

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 :
05. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋

╚═════★☆★═════╝

***

“𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑, it is the best sports movie ever made,” Jackson tells Lydia as they stop in front of the video store.

“No,” Lydia says bluntly. “It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper,” Jackson says pleading her to not let them watch the same movie again.

“No,” she tells him again. “Lydia, I swear to God you're going to like it,” he tells her. She turns her head towards him. “No,” she tells him again. “I am not watching The Notebook again,” Jackson tells her making her raise an eyebrow at him. She leans over and whispers something softly in his ear.

He groans and gets out of the car walking into the store. Lydia smiles triumphantly to herself. Her phone rings making her look down. She smiles when she sees Layla's name.

“Hey sis. How are you doing?” she asks. It has been a few days since her aunt and cousin left. Layla hasn't been totally herself lately but whenever she was around Scott all her problems would disappear, that is how much Lydia has been paying attention to her sister.

“I'm good. Just waiting on the two of you to hurry up with the movie,” Layla says as she lies down on her bed. Lydia looks out the windshield.

“Jackson just went into the store to go find The Notebook,” Lydia tells Layla over the phone while she plays with her hair. “How the hell did you manage to get him to say yes?” Layla asks knowing how Jackson didn't like The Notebook at all.

“I have my ways,” Lydia says with a smirk on her lips. “You threaten to not have sex with him, right?” Layla asks with a cringe. “You know me so well sissy,” Lydia says with a chuckle.

“Layla! Can you come here for a minute?” Layla hears her mom yelling.

“I've got to go, sis. See you later”, Layla tells her sis. “Okay,” Lydia says and ends the call. She looks up and let's out a high-pitched scream when a huge creature jumps throw the glass of the store and past the car.

Layla falls down on her knees holding her hands on her ears when she hears the scream echoing in her ears. Her eyes are squeezed closed as she tries to get rid of the stinging in her ears.

When the scream stops Layla falls down on the ground and her whole world turns black.

▷▷▷

“Mmm. Did they forget my curly fries?” Stilinski asks his son as he looks through the bags. “You're not supposed to eat fries, especially the curly ones,” Stiles reminds him.

“Well, I'm carrying a lethal weapon. If I want the curly fries, I will have the curly fries,” Stilinski tells him. Stiles shakes his head.

“If you think getting rid of contractions in all your sentences makes your argument anymore legitimate, you are wrong,” Stiles tells him with food in his mouth. Stilinski chuckles shaking his head. The police radio beeps. “Unit One, do you copy?” the dispatcher says through the radio. Stiles tries to grab the radio but Noah slaps his hand away.