02. 𝐒 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎 𝐍 𝐃 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐍 𝐂 𝐄 𝐀 𝐓 𝐅 𝐈 𝐑 𝐒 𝐓 𝐋 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄

╔═════☆★☆═════╗
𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄
*★*★*
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 :

02. 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄

╚═════★☆★═════╝

* * *

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃'𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐂𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂 but when she ran into the house she definitely did not expect to see the two people, she hated with her whole being. Layla didn't hate anyone, but she hated those two.

"What the hell are they doing here?" Layla asks loudly looking at the redhead and the brunette sitting there at the table. They looked very comfortable in her house as if they belonged there. She thought she had left her demons there in New York with all the others.

"Layla." Natalie moves towards her daughter who has anger all over her face. "They are going to be living with us for a few weeks," Natalie tells her daughter. Layla looks up at her mom with a glare. Her mother knew she hated the redhead.

"No way! If they're going to be living here, then I'm moving out," Layla tells her mom. She just couldn't stand them. Her own aunt and cousin who's backstabbing bitches.

"Layla, just listen to them," Antonio says from behind her. Layla looks back at her dad. "You brought them here?" she asks him, but she already knew the answer with the guilt on his face.

Layla closes her eyes as she felt the stinging. "I hate you so much for this!" she yells out and runs past him out of the kitchen.

All she could think about was that her life was going to be ruined again. She will have it worse if her cousin transferred to Beacon Hills High. She has already had enough with her sister who's overshadowing her. Now she has to deal with her damn cousin.

"I'm so sorry about her." Layla stops at the top of the stairs when she hears her mother's voice. "It's fine. I know that Layla and Bella were never friends when they were little. They weren't even close," her aunt, Carol says causing Layla to close her eyes.

"I don't get why she hates me. I've only been nice to her," Bella says causing Layla to grind her teeth. She couldn't deal with it anymore. She needed to get the hell out of the house.

She runs to her room and slams the door shut and leans against it. Layla couldn't stop the tears from falling. She never hated someone so much in her life. The hatred, the rage was coming to her in full swing. The memories were so fresh. The burning, the hot water. It was too much. She thought she was over it, but she surely wasn't.

All she could do was cry at that moment. Her father knew why she hated them. But he still brought them to their house.
Layla runs towards the bed and climbs on the bed. Today was supposed to be the happiest day for her. Her crush still liked her but it was ruined by the faces of Carol and Bella Martin.
She wished they didn't have the same last name.

"Layla."
The girl rolls her eyes but didn't make a move to open the door. It's all his fault. "Layla, honey. Can, uh, can we talk?"

Layla turns to see her dad peeking into her room. She rolls her eyes and focuses them back on the window. "I know you're mad about them, but they want to fix it."

"As if they'll ever want to fix anything with me," Layla mumbles turning her head. She didn't even bother to wipe her tears. She wanted him to see it. The hatred and rage in her teary eyes. He needed to see it.