07. 𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐒 𝐂 𝐇 𝐎 𝐎 𝐋

╔═════☆★☆═════╗
𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄
●●●

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 :
04. 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
╚═════★☆★═════╝

***

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 he and Stiles ran into the school with the Alpha, who killed Derek, right outside.
“Lock it!” Scott yells out as he holds the door.

“Does it look like I have a key?” Stiles asks him his heart beating rapidly. “Grab something!” Scott yells out. “What?” Stiles asks him. “Anything!” Scott yells out.

Stiles's eyes widen and he stands up straight and looks through the window. He sees the wrench lying on the ground outside. Stiles tries to open the door. “No.”

“Yes,” Stiles tells him pushing him back.

“Stiles, no, don't,” Scott says as Stiles walks out and looks around. He walks down the steps towards the wrench. Scott's eyes widen when he sees the Alpha behind Stiles's Jeep.

“Come back, come back!” he tells out hitting the door trying to get his attention.

“Stiles!” Scott yells out causing Stiles to look towards the Alpha. The alpha starts running towards him and he sprints towards the door. Scott opens the door letting Stiles in.

They close the door putting the wrench in between trying to keep the door locked. The both of them pants hard standing away from the door. They look through the window trying to see if they see the Alpha.

“Where is it?” Scott asks Stiles. “Where'd it go?” he asks as Stiles shines the light through the window. They slowly back away from the door.

“That won't hold, will it?” Scott asks Stiles. “Probably not,” Stiles tells him. They look down the hallway holding the flashlight in front of them. They hear howling causing them to sprint down the hall towards a classroom.

“The desk,” Stiles tells Scott as they push the desk causing it to screech against the floor. “Shh! Stop, stop,” Stiles says and looks towards the door.

“The door's not gonna keep it out,” Stiles tells him pointing towards the door. “I know,” Scott says as he gets ready to push the desk.

“It's your boss.” Scott frowns looking at him.

“What?” he asks Stiles. “Deaton, the Alpha? Your boss,” Stiles tells him. “No,” Scott tells him not believing it. “Yes, murdering psycho werewolf,” he whisper yells over the desk.

“That can't be.”

“Oh, come on. He disappears, and that thing shows up 10 seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air? -That's not convenient timing?”

“It's not him,” Scott tells him. “He killed Derek.”

“No, Derek's not dead. He can't be dead,” Scott tells him defending his belief.

“Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next,” Stiles tells him too scared that he'd die in school.

“Okay, just—what do we do?” Scott asks his best friend. They both breath heavily.

“We get to my jeep, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job, good?”