09. 𝐖 𝐎 𝐋 𝐅 𝐒 𝐁 𝐀 𝐍 𝐄

╔═════☆★☆═════╗
𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄
●●●
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄:
09. 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐄
╚═════★☆★═════╝

----

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐘𝐀𝐖𝐍𝐒 as she opens her locker. The girl has not been able to sleep a wink. The events of the past week kept crawling through her mind like a insect. It was getting harder for her to stay away from Scott. Every time she sees the boy she wants to go up to him and just tell him the mistake she made but then she thought about that night at the school and the lies he had told her. She just couldn't do it. She has to figure everything out before she can even talk to him.
The girl shakes her head and walks down the hall just as Scott and Stiles walks through the double doors.

"This is gonna be impossible, you know," Scott tells Stiles.
"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" the boy questions. "How?" 

"It's easy. You just say, 'Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an Alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with Layla'," Stiles says causing Scott to roll his eyes.

"You're not helping," Scott tells him.

"Why don't you just talk to her? You two already made out," Stiles says causing Scott to glare at him. "Sorry, not helping," he mumbles as he follows him down the hall.

"She won't talk to me."

"What if she, like, only takes it off in the shower or something?" Scott asks him.
"That's why you ease—That's why you ease back into it, okay? Get back on Layla's good side, remind her of the good times. And then you ask Layla to ask for Allison's necklace. It'll be easy since no one can say no to Layla," Stiles tells him.

Stiles groans when he sees the look on Scott's face. "You're thinking about Layla in the shower, aren't you?" Stiles asks him. Scott shakes his head not knowing how his mind drifted to Layla when it should be on Allison's necklace. "Yeah."

"How did you start thinking about Layla in the shower when I talked about Allison?"

"Well, I heard shower and then Layla's name. So, I kind of thought about her in the shower," Scott mumbles with red cheeks.

"All right, stay focused, okay? Get the necklace, get the Alpha, get cured, get Layla back. In that order. Got it?" Stiles tells him walking away from him down the hall. "Get the necklace," he mumbles to himself.

▷▷▷

The teen werewolf stands at his open locker as he looks at Layla who's standing at the end of the hallway talking to Angela. How was he suppose to even get close to the girl?

The locker bags loudly next to Scott causing him to jump.  "I know what you are, McCall," Jackson tells him with a sly smile.
"Wh—What?" Scott stammers looking at Jackson.

"I know what you are," Jackson tells him. "I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about," Scott tells him almost honestly.