Chapter 3

Cole's POV

I flop onto my bed before rolling over to face my roommate, who was playing video games. "Can we do something fun instead of moping around and playing video games?"

Jay's eyes were fixed to the screen as he played, "Who says we're moping around?" Rolling my eyes, I stand up, "That's it, I'm going to Seliel's dorm,"

"Yep, sure, you do you,"

I leave, shutting the door behind me, and head down the corridor to my girlfriend's room. "Knock knock!"

"Come in!" I push the door open and Seliel runs up to me, wrapping her arms around me tightly. "Tell Pixal that there's no such thing as 'The Man Under The School'"

I grin, knowing the tale, "Actually, it may be true, but it might not be either. Nobody knows, and no-one really talks about it. Sometimes Violet Hatter disappears off and returns later babbling about a guy under the school but...I dunno,"

I sit on Pixal's bed, my arm wrapped around Seliel, "Your brother's being an antisocial person again,"

She rolled her eyes, "Again?"

"Yup,"

"I'll see him tomorrow...too tired to do it now..." I laugh and kiss the side of her forehead, "So...why the sudden interest about 'The Man Under The School', then?" I ask Pixal, who seems to be lost in thought as she stared at something out of the window, "Earth to Pixal?"

She jumps and looks at us, "Oh...I wanna find out about my mother," she explained, handing me a photo frame off her desk, revealing a woman, "Woah, she looks just like you!"

Seliel grins, "I know, right!"

The resemblance is crazy; they look so alike. Blonde hair, green eyes, it's all there!

"So...what's gonna happen to you at Legacy Day?" I ask, placing the frame aside. Pixal shrugged, "I don't know. I guess I'll have to talk to Headmaster Garmadon about it,"

OKAY, I KNOW THIS ISN'T RELEVANT TO THE ACTUAL MOMENT BUT I JUST HAD A THOUGHT; IN THE SHOW, THE LIBRARIANS ARE THE EVIL STEPSISTERS, RIGHT?! WHAT IF IN THIS AU, IT'S KRUX AND ACRONIX?!! Okie back to the story!

I look down at Seliel, "So, what about you, ready to be the next Red Riding Hood?"

"Mm...I guess? I mean, I just have to wander through a forest and get stalked by a wolf until it gets chopped up, right?"

"Well when you put it like that...pretty much,"

I check my phone "It's getting late, I'm gonna get back before Jay goes through my candy stash!"

Seliel laughs and kisses me, and Pixal waves before staring out of the window. I leave their dorm and bump into Kai, "Hey, Cole!"

"Hey!"

Kai and I were pretty good friends; it was allowed for them to be friends; just not be romantically together.

"Are you heading back to your dorm?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Yup, I guess I'll see you soon,"

"You too!"

We split ways, and I head into my dorm, to see Jay pack up the game set, "Hey, Twinkle Toes!"

"Hi Bluebell!"

"I know I just packed up...but can we go for one round on Fist to Face? Just one, I promise!"

I tilt my head, "I dunno...I have Track and Shield Club early morning..."