"Izuku?" A voice called out before his dorm door was opened. "Oh. Hey Uraraka." Izuku said with a small chuckle. His friend pushed back her hair as she sighed softly. "Izuku...you should be asleep! I could hear you from across the hall sneezing up a storm!" The brunette said with a small pout.

Izuku always had trouble sleeping but today oddly felt different. He didn't know why exactly but he knew something was troubling his mind. He just didn't know what. "Shouldn't you be asleep too? Don't you have a presentation to deliver tomorrow?" Uraraka chuckled as she prodded her hand on her hip. "I run the night shift at a supermarket remember? They let me off a little bit later because the person who usually switches with me was late."

Izuku hummed in acknowledgement, the conversation topic going right back to him. "Sleep. Now." Uraraka chimed as she leaned on his door frame. "Alright alright, I'm going to try." Uraraka smiled as she began to close Izuku's door. "Night Izuku."

"Night Mom." Uraraka practically snorted as she closed his door, leaving Izuku with his unsettling thoughts. The greenette sat up slightly in his bed, staring out his window with a small frown. "I wonder what Kacchan's doing..." Izuku whispered to himself before he felt his heart drum against his chest.

       Katsuki was on his mind...

  Izuku flopped back on his head bringing the covers over his head once again. His face was a vibrant red as his heart hammered away in his chest. Izuku did state that Katsuki was rather hot, but he didn't know that the latter would keep him up at night.

    Izuku rolled underneath his covers before practically slamming his face into the pillows below. His body felt oddly hot as he groaned a little. Slowly, his mind started filling with only Katsuki. "But I just met him..." Izuku mumbled aloud as he lifted the covers over his head and lifted his face from the pillows.

  Izuku felt his legs moving out his bed as he frantically ran across the hall to Uraraka'a dorm. "Izuku what the hell? Did you wet the bed or somethin-" the brunette stopped talking as she looked at Izuku's red face. His hand was over his heart while he desperately looked at her.

    "Uraraka please. I really need some help." Izuku whispered as she immediately pulled Izuku into her room. The freckled immediately sat down on her desk chair while Uraraka sat on the bed. "What's wrong?? Did you run over someone this morning? Accidental murder?? Don't worry I know a friend who's in America that you can live with to hide from the police!" Uraraka said a little too fast for Izuku.

"W-What?? N-No! It's uh...I need uH..." Izuku felt his airways closing as Katsuki's deep voice filled his mind once again. Izuku internally prayed Katsuki would appear at the cafe once again just to hear him talk once more. "Izuku? You're spacing out. You look sick-" Then it clicked for the brunette. She simply stood up and gave Izuku a big hug with a wide smile.

"U-Uraraka?" Izuku questioned, afraid she'd hear his rapid heartbeat. "You're growing up so fast...I thought you'd never wanna date anyone and stay cramped up in your dorm room forever and then your house once collage was over." Izuku blushed as Uraraka pulled away.

"So who's the lucky guy~~" Uraraka cooed as Izuku flailed his hands all over the place. "T-That's the thing! We literally just met, two days ago!!!" Izuku exclaimed, burying his face into his hands. Uraraka noticed how red his ears was as she pondered a little. Then her face lit up as a cheeky grin flashed over her lips.

"Try giving him your number." Uraraka chimed, sounding as smart as she could be. "My number? You think that'd work?" Izuku asked softer than a whisper. The brunette nodded with a grin. "If you give anyone you find interesting your number then they're bound to respond at least once." Uraraka said, patting Izuku's head.

"And if that goes well, you guys would be wanting to hang out every weekend!" Izuku blushed again as he looked at his hands. "But what if he doesn't like me." Izuku whined softly as Uraraka sighed. "Look Izuku, it never hurts to try! You'll never know if you never ask! But since you guys just met I'd say give it a few weeks to test the waters y'know?" Izuku nodded with a smile.

"Thanks mom." Izuku Joked as Uraraka snorted once again. "If I'm your mother then I order you to take your ass to sleep, you have school tomorrow." Izuku pouted as he stood up from the chair. "Ok ok, I'm going...night Uraraka." Izuku said as he walked out the room with a lovesick smile.

"Goodnight to you too, Izuku."

A:N

Fun fact, I dozed off three times while writing this chapter -