six.

Blinking her eyes ever so slowly, she opened them fully and looked up into those deep black eyes she loved

"Hi." She said, shyly, biting her lip. He just gave her a smirk and kissed the top of her forehead.

"Hello darling." He said in his deep silky voice that was so sexy. She sat up slowly and pulled the blankets towards her.

"Oh, I'm your darling now, huh?" She asked, jokingly. He rolled his eyes.

"It would appear so. But your still my Insufferable know it all." She rolled her eyes and let out a small laugh.

"And only you can call me that." She leaned over and placed a small chaste kiss on his lips, making him smile. "You know what?"

"What?"

"I think I love you." She said. He looked at her deeply and then chuckled.

"You think?" He retorted, laughingly lightly.

"Yes I do think so." She replied, trying not to laugh.

"And why is that? Certainly it's not just the good sex speaking, is it?" He said, quite bluntly but in a teasing way. She rolled her eyes.

"No, actually you are quite bad in bed."

"Oh?"

"Horrid, just, merlin the worst ever." She couldn't help but laugh as he chuckled deeply. Rolling over until he was on top of her, he pinned her wrists to the bed.

"Really? You think Weasley could do better?" He asked, allowing his lips to move from her jawline to her neck. She giggled at his touch and shook her head.

"Oh, I'm quite sure. Only he hasn't had the chance yet." She said, her voice hitching in her throat at his tongue came out and trailed a path from her chest to between her breasts. Her eyes closed momentarily at this, God he was making her hot again.

"So, what were you saying about loving me? Although you declare my 'inexperience'?" He asked her, looking her in the face. She sighed.

"Damnit Severus, that's not fair!" She groaned. He smirked.

"Continue."

"Only if this won't be a one time thing. . ." She muttered, searching his eyes for any resentment.

"Sway me witch and then I'll think about it." She rolled her eyes.