Hourglass Thoughts - Foreword, Author's Note, Copyright

To all my readers and followers,

thank you for all your kind words and the support you've shown me since the beginning.

__________✦__________

FOREWORD

This book is a collection that contains flash fiction, thoughts, and short stories I wrote from the early morning to the late night. Each chapter has a "timestamp" as title and it refers to when that thought came to mind and I started writing it.

The stories you find in this book were all written by me and touch different subjects. Some of these are based on real facts, others are just reflections and other ones are pure imagination. In some cases, there might be triggering events or words, so I'll be sure to include a warning at the beginning of the chapter. 

Each chapter is standalone, meaning that the single stories/thoughts aren't connected or affiliated to one another but more one-shots. There will be longer and shorter chapters depending on the subject or simply how much I wanted to "reveal" in that plot.

__________✦__________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi, guys!

Thank you for choosing to read my book and giving it a shot. This book was created in 2018 to celebrate my 4 years anniversary on Wattpad. It's also a thank you to all my readers and followers, so each chapter will be dedicated to people that vote & comment :)

I hope you'll like this collection and I'd love to hear your feedback!

__________✦__________

Copyright © 2018-2020 Sissi O. Simons/SOSimons

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, copied, modified or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the writer except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Basically, please don't steal my content.

__________✦__________

Facebook: SOSimons | Inkitt: SOSimons | Instagram: sosimons_ | Twitter: SOSimons_