«10:00»

And one day you will see her on the street smiling and laughing.

You're seeing her after many years, and a feeling of surprise will invade you.

Maybe you even remember when she used to laugh or used to tell you how your messages made her smile genuinely.

But suddenly you will notice that there is another person beside her and you figure out that she's smiling because of them.

She's not smiling because of you anymore, but after all, that chance is long gone.

You lost it the day she decided to let go, the moment she understood she deserved so much more.

You will hope that she notices you though she doesn't.

And you will feel disappointed because you have imagined this moment so many times. The difference is that you were the one looking at her in the eyes, standing by her side.

You've never pictured someone else in your place.

Suddenly your eyes will meet in the distance, and you will unconsciously smile.

She's looking at you too this time, but there is no trace of a smile on her face, just a blank expression.

The person she is with will return to her side with two big ice creams in their hands.

You will recognise a scoop with raspberry and a white one, probably yoghurt, her favourites on the cone they are handing her.

Soon her attention won't be on you anymore, and she will smile again.

You'll start wondering, did she recognise you?

Does she remember?

And suddenly you'll find yourself drowned in memories that are flooding back to your mind.

Are you proud of what happened?

Do you miss her?

But remember, this time she won't come back.

This time, she won't just forget.

This time, she won't open her arms and let you in her life.

This time, she's given up on you.