"What's the matter, sho?" Kenma asked her. Karasuno listened. "Nothing, I'm just relaxing like the usual stuff but I think I just hear my name somewhere and some eyes are darting this way" she said still her eyes were closed. It's part of her techniques to relax and concentrate. Making her own whole reflexes extremely sharp and open. For fear always lingers within the hems of his sleeves bringing too much attention and goosebumps.

KIYOKO

The whole team just watched her and the rest of Nekoma. This is the second set, Lev is now at the bench. And Hinata is the first to serve. Everyone except Nekoma are trying not to get caught by her terrifying aura that increased when she stepped at the court. Her eyes are still closed as he touched the ball with care. I think she's trying so hard to kept her own sanity focused on the game rather on the team who betrayed her. Taking a deep breath she finally opened her eyes. It's...Her... Eyes... Are different. Does it always looked like that before...?

The whole gym can see her eyes clearly and even gasped in horror and amusement. It was like magic, she can bring extreme pressure just by looking at her eyes. It was beautiful yet screams danger. Her left is dark grey while her right are half hazel brown fading into half red. I can feel the tense feeling of the others. Even, Yui flinched. Her intimidating presence sure is on a higher level. Like a cat watching for its prey.

This is just a practice match but for her I knew it is so much more. I'm so sorry Hinata. Sorry, for being such a coward. This would've happened if I helped you before.

Where is he? Daichi is already looking for him. Hinata where are you? His bike is still here. The parent consent form is needed already.

*blaggg*

What's that? I carefully walk towards the back of the 1st year building. Afraid to make a sound, I peek through the corner and saw Hinata sitting on the ground, he's coughing blood while a couple of strangers are beating him. Beside them was Yui? What is Yui doing? She gave the strangers an envelope as she leaves first being followed by those guys.

They left Hinata on the ground. I just stood there watching, afraid that Yui will come back and beat me up if she saw me helping Hinata. I saw her took off his shirt. Wait, he's a girl? Did Yui even know? Hinata picked another shirt and put it on. She stand back up like it was nothing and walk to where Yui and the others go.

I just stood there for a moment, before I decided to go back. Hinata was already there and was about to go. Daichi and the others were mad. I asked Yachi what happened.

"Yachi what happened here? " I asked and she sadly smiled.

"Yui came and she's crying, she said that Hinata bullied her" what?! That's not true. I need to do something. But in the end, I didn't even do anything to help her. After the team left I tell Yachi what happened earlier and she was absolutely shocked. Pity and fear is seen at her eyes. While, me? I felt guilty. Guilty for not even doing anything to help her out. Now, I doubt that Hinata did steal Yui's wallet two days before.

Yachi and I never tell anyone about it. And it felt bad for us. That we can't help her either talk to her about it. She just accept every arrows and knives that Yui and the team throws at her. While all we could do was nothing but to watch the situation gets out of hand. It's suffocating me as a large lump inside my throat never leaved, as uf it's begging me to tell the truth but I never uttered out even a signal or whimper.

__________
_______________
________

KAGEYAMA

Her eyes are telling something. It's whispering at us, putting us in so much pressure. I don't know that eyes can do that. Hinata's concentration while holding the ball was utterly terrifying. It send chills through my spine. This is the very first time I felt scared at Hinata. That Tenma Udai or the little giant is telling the truth. Hinata is a girl. I doubt that when he said that Hinata was her sister when supposedly it should be brother or something. Now I know. But, what did Yui tell us about her bullying and wants to harrass her if she's a girl. A small sunshine whose light is ranging throughout the whole Japan, tried to do that? Wait...what?!

She throws the ball upwards using her with care and precision, readied herself before jumping high and spiking the ball hardly, hitting it before the line and bounce off to the wall. Did she just perfectly did a jump serve?! I look back at the wall where it bounced off there's a visible scratch. All was silent, my body didn't react fast to that serve just like anyone else. It was fast like lightning. Her moves were perfect and accurate from where she wants the ball to go. What happened to her? How can she be this good for just a short amount of time. She just left Karasuno at the middle of May.

Indeed, she's the Queen of the Court that the cats are saying. She's much more scarier than I am and definitely not the type of royalty that Tsukishima viewed on me. She just scored five points in a row just by hitting the goddamn ball. She's a monster, no a demon. After her serves, she positioned herself near the net. Just in front of me. Her eyes are scary, it's so dark, deep, cold and empty? But, the after effects of it are like magic. Her eyes are offering an immense power of pressure and hunger. Suddenly, she smiled. Her body seems to be so relaxed when before matches she would always have stomachaches. She's still a middle blocker. Sad for her cause I'm still better than her, I just need to focus. The ball was in their side, Kenma tossed the ball to who? I observed them then I looked at her. Huh, did she just looked bored for a split second? Like 'go get the ball, I don't need it anymore' face. Kuroo signaled Kenma so it was him. Suddenly, she just sprint towards the ball after the toss and spike it hard towards Nishinoya who tried to catch it. But, failed. Noya was slumped to the floor, but glad he's okay. Second set, the scores are 4-10. Now I know that she's really dangerous.

How could these have happened? What happened to her?

********

Thanks for reading!!!

Ps.
Yui Fujioka and Yui Mitchimiya are entirely two different persons. Mitchimiya isn't even mentioned here at the story. And both of them aren't even related.

EDITED