C H A P T E R 5 0

I still don't edit btw😂

"JAM SESSION!" I yelled excitedly as burst into Cameron and Liv's condo. "JAM SESSION!"

The couple were cuddled on their couch, both wearing animal onesies as they played what looked like Overcooked.

Purp, however, paused the game in an instantly; those innocent eyes filling with glee. "You serious?!"

"Get up!" I grunted, lifting Cam into my arms and running toward their room. "I had to come get you two! Liv and Karu already at my hou-" I stopped, lifting an eyebrow the toy on the bed. "I've never seen a green strap before."

The drummer turned pink, throwing a weak punch that made me drop her on the bed. "Get the fuck out, Line!"

"Not my fault you left your toys out. Now hurry up!" Smacking Violet on the butt softly, the guiatarist immediately hitting the back of my head. "Ouch... We have a jam session to get to."

"I'll make her hurry."

While they got ready, I promptly raided the kitchen. And I mean raided.

'It was only fair though.' I thought to myself as I stuffed some chewy chocolate chip Chips Ahoy cookies into my mouth. 'They do it to me.'

"Will I need my-Y/N!" I jumped, turning around slowly to see an angry Purp.

I swallowed the leftover cookie. "Hm?"

Not able to say anything as she marched over and snatched the nearly empty pack of cookies out my hand, I flinched when the guitarist smacked me with the container. "These were the last ones!"

"Listen. Robyn literally inhaled mine, and then you all come over and destroy what's left. Let me live."

"Is she ok?"

I smiled to myself, "Yeah. She literally could pop any day now."

"And Zen?"

My smile increased a little at the thought of the two of them. "Well, she had a table read today but we'll all be at Robyn's tonight. Minecraft and what not." When I looked up, I was met with that all knowing Violet smile; a nervous laugh leaving me. "What?"

"I'm happy for you."

Scratching my head, I leaned back on the counter. "Thanks."

"But two girlfriends is a li-"

"SHHHHHH!" I hissed, looking around like a nervous animal. "Don't be so loud."

The guitarist rolled her eyes. "Frank and I knew the moment she kissed her cheek."

"She was just happy." I attempted to cover up. "Robyn has-"

"Stop it, Y/N." My best friend deadpanned, her face stale. "I know you too well, so I know you're not cheating on Zen." My jaw slackened as she continued, "You look at Robyn the same way you look at Zen."

"Wha-"

"Like a puppy."

I pouted, letting out a harrumph as I surrendered. "Fine, fine. We're all together." She squealed. "But it's new!"

"I fucking knew it." Violet whispered victoriously. "You can't lie to me, Line."

"I see." I grumbled to myself, the guitarist slinging an arm over my shoulder.

"Don't be that way." She rapped my cheek twice. "It's not your fault I'm so good."

"Whatever. Only Trinity knows, so please keep quiet."