C H A P T E R 2 2

This shit isn't edited💀

"Ah shit! Line!"

"Nah, say my name." I ducked my head down, sinking my canines into her neck as I murmured. "Fucking say it."

"Suck my dick." She breathed out, her chuckle catching in her throat with another stroke.

I released her neck, dragging my tongue across my teeth marks to soothe the slightly red skin. Leaning up, I placed my lips by her pierced ear, whispering, "You'll choke on mine, if you don't do what I say."

She snorted, shaking her head in my neck. "You wouldn't."

My smirk was very much cocky when I pulled out, her gasp all the more satisfying when I stood up in front of her. "Go ahead and suck my 'cockiness'. "

She gave me a dead look, grabbing my length regardless. "I'm doing it because I want to, not because your lame ass told me to."

"Yeah, yeah." My hand slid behind her neck, ushering her so close, that I could feel her breath on me. "Get to it."

Her mouth opened to reply, but when no words came out, she made a noise of annoyance, taking me in her mouth. I let out a pleasured sigh, whispering, "That's it."

As I stared at the ceiling, all I could think of was one thing.

How did I get here?

~Four Days Earlier~

"UN-DER! UN-DER! UN-DER!"

"Yeah you know they call me-"

"UN-DER! UN-DER! UN-DER!"

"I see my girl and I go-"

"UN-DER! UN-DER! UN-DER!"

"I'm at the top, I'm never-"

"UN-DER! UN-DER! UN-DER!"

I bounced to the beat of their cheers, chuckling deeply into the mic; eliciting more than just a few screams.

"Y'all are just insatiable." I snickered, listening to the constant chants. "If this was the bedroom, I think we'd be on round 10."

The screams increased, some girl in the front row leaning on her friend. I turned to Liv, motioning to the wide crowd. Seeing her shrug, I grinned widely, downing a little bit of water bottle in my hand. I held up a hand, the entire crowd going silent and waiting for my next words.

After a few seconds, I decided to be nice, whisper-singing into the mic, "No, you can't say if I'm-"

I put my hand to my ear, listening to the entire crowd sing back, "Mad or nah! Smoking on that weed, I'm on that alcohol!"

"And shawty licked me clean the way she-" I couldn't even finish, just wanting to listen to them sing the entire intro.

"I got two hoes in my bed, I got em turning out!"

"Y'all ain't got shit!" I teased.

Standing there and watching almost each and every one of them sing my song was when it hit me.