C H A P T E R 3 1

A non edited crossover🤪

"Where you at Line?"

"Visiting Karu before I leave. I wanna shock her Moms. You make it there yet?" I glanced over to see her ass peeking from over her shoulder, the bad girl giving me a small smile.

"Mhmm. Wanna see my Ma?"

"Nah." I shook my head. "Wait till I get there, ok? I wanna meet her in person."

She let out a short moan. "You're so sexy when you're gentlemanly."

"You're so fucking silly." The sight of the mini home-y house coming into view quickly. "I'm pulling up. Call you back?"

"Ooo." She turned around on her bed. "Gonna show me that sexy twin of yours?"

"Keep fucking playing Rob. I'll show you something else of mine when I get there."

Her long lashes batted innocently over her green eyes, "Promise?"

"Yes." I seethed, "So cut that shit out."

"Hmmmm." She put a hand on her chin. "I think I won't."

I rolled my eyes. "Bye Angel."

"See ya Teddy."

Parking across the street, I saw the blinds open before my bandana wearing twin burst through the front door. Getting out of the car, I watched her hop off the porch, her face neutral as I crossed the lawn to meet her halfway.

I threw my hands up with a big smile.

"What up Kar-Oof!" I grunted as I was tackled to the floor. I chuckled when she gave me a stiff as jab to my side, wrapping my arms around her neck and rolling underneath her.

Her irritation must've been strong because she rolled in my grip, her fist flying behind her still to wack my ass straight in the eye. I winced, feeling it throb with a dull aching pain.

Ok, that's it.

My arms tightened around her neck from behind her; my legs around her waist before I started pulling backwards.

She wheezed as I choked her, the fist hammering down on the arms around her neck. However I just kept tightening the hold, hoping she tapped out.

Nah.

She didn't.

Her hand went up to my face, slapping me twice before her probably dirty ass finger nails dug in the skin near my eye. I couldn't do anything but cry out as my hold loosened. An elbow to my already tender side knocked the wind out of me, my grip failing entirely.

My 'twin' let out an all too cocky grin as she stood up, her fists returning to the sides of her face as she snorted, "I got two brothas nigga. That shit ain't gon' work."

"That shit- That shit don't matter to me." Quickly roping my breathing back under control, I hopped up, rolling my shoulders as I smirked. "I got a lot of anger that you just added to."

"Oh yeah?"

"Hell yeah. Suwoo bro."

Her face fell, that familiar irritated frown gracing our near identical features. "There you go with that goofy shit nigga."

"And you fucked up my face. So come here and get this extra BRAZY ass whoopi-" Her full body weight slammed into mine again, but this time I was ready, wrapping my arms around her waist and letting the momentum carry her to the ground first.

"What the-" I punched her ass in the jaw; not hard but enough to hurt.

A chill voice sounded from the background. "Yeooo, something was in that weed bro. You fighting yourself."