C H A P T E R 1 4

"Y'all should do a sex song."

"Rih..." I sighed, my face sliding into my palms.

She smacked her teeth, "Think about it." Her hands gripped my shoulders, lifting me up to look into the distance. "It'd be a power move."

I looked over my shoulder, shaking my head immediately at the dreamy glint in her eyes. "No. I feel like she'd be weirded out." I stood up, walking towards the backyard. "Besides," Opening the sliding door, I waited for all of my dogs to bound through the door. "Doesn't she have a reputation to keep up?"

The pop star bent down with a gasp, a wide smile on her face as she lifted Preme into her arms, "You're getting so big." The dog wore a small smile as she continued to cuddle with him.

"You're going to be the biggest boy in the world

"You're going to be the biggest boy in the world." She turned back to me, rubbing between the dog's ears. "And no, she doesn't. Her fans have put the innocent look on her. If she's doing Euphoria, she must not be that worried."

I plopped down on the couch, watching Carti hop onto the seat with ease, Beast struggling to follow. "You can do it buddy." When he failed for the third time, I lifted him up here. "You'll get it next time."

Rob sat on the loveseat, her legs folded underneath her. "Why do you only spoil Preme?"

I lifted an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

She lifted said dog up to her face, "He's wearing a little Supreme hoodie."

I rolled my eyes. "That's cause he's a diva. He likes being dressed up where as Carti," I patted the German Shepard's belly,"Carti hates wearing clothes. He likes expensive dog beds." Beast rolled over, letting my massage his paws. "And this little fuck loves being groomed and has the most expensive taste."

"Taste?"

"Yeah, his dog food costs a lot." I huffed, my foot tapping erratically. "Can we get back to the topic?"

Her eyebrows lifted, "Which was?"

"Zen!" I exclaimed, Beast jumping slightly. "Sorry buddy." I rubbed his paws some more, his eyes drooping to a close as he fell back to sleep. I sighed, sinking into the couch. "Please Rob."

"Like I said, I think you should do a sex song with her."

"But why?"

She leaned against the couch with a snort. "You're overthinking it." She sat a sleeping Preme on the empty space next to her. "I made Sex with Me just because it sounded good and I wanted to brag without bragging. It wasn't for anyone in particular. Hell, Jahron helped me write it."

"PartyNextDoor?"

She nodded. "And I'm not fucking him. Just because you make a song about sex with someone, doesn't mean you're obligated to fuck them. Now, because you did the song with them, they may want to fuck you, but it's up to you to actually indulge in it."