C H A P T E R 8

2 months later

"Why do we have to be up so early?!" Violet groaned loudly, making sit up with a start.

What the fuck?

I looked around the room, my eyes barely open as I canvased my room.

Violet was laid across the edge of my bed, Olivia sleeping peacefully on her back with Carti in her arms

Violet was laid across the edge of my bed, Olivia sleeping peacefully on her back with Carti in her arms. I huffed, only to flinch when I felt movement besides me.

Cameron was next to me, one foot off the edge as she held Preme and Beast against her chest.

Why the hell did they sleep in my room? Better yet, why with the dogs?

The sound of the door opening made me look over, Frank coming in with a delicious smelling bag.

"Because- Morning Y/N," He nodded, placing the food on my desk. "Today is the album release party for Rihanna. I brought food, but you all need to go home and get ready."

"We stopped and got our clothes last night." Cameron grumbled, eyes still closed.

"What time is the party anyways?" I croaked, my voice deep.

Of course, Olivia would decide to wake up, back arching and leg shaking as she stretched. She looked like she was having a seizure, but I knew that just meant the stretch was good.

"Is that the legendary 'just woke up' voice?"

Violet groaned. "It's too early for your shit Liv. I'll throw you off my back."

"But....I have Carti."

"I'll save him."

"To answer your question," Frank interrupted, "I was told it starts at 11."

I frowned, stretching my arms out. "So, why are we up so early?"

"One, it's not early; it's 8 p.m."

"It's 8 p.m?" I yawned, stealing my dogs from my friends. Giving each of them their morning head pats, Carti preferring belly rubs, I set them on the floor and watched them run out the room.

"Yes. Do you not see how dark it is?"

"I mean...the curtains are closed."

He sighed, placing his face in his hands. "You knocked your curtains down last week Y/N."

The girl trio began to laugh as I let out another yawn. "Oh yeah."

"Now, hurry up." I felt something being thrown at me. I looked down to see a picture of the album color. I flipped it over to see in very pretty cursive: 'I hope you're not nervous this time. ;p'.

I let out a huff, flipping it back over. As I brought closer to my face, the red moved making my eyes widen. "That's cool."

"