C H A P T E R 4 5

I only put 👉🏽no edit👈🏽 for me ok?💀

Fun.

That was the only way to describe the atmosphere: Fun.

"I'm gonna get you!"

"Run!"

There was a loud childish squeal of excitement. "No! Go for Mama!"

"Milo, you traitor!" I zig zagged before changing directions. "I'm not unfreezing you!"

I barely had time to jump over a diving Olivia, rolling away from the DJ. I was too slow though, my friend gripping my ankle and yelling in success.

"We win!"

"Y'all cheated!"

For some odd reason, everyone had decided to come over to my house.

And by everyone, I meant everyone.

Frank was barbecuing with Marcus, while Mom, Rob, Violet, and Zen sat on my patio sofa talking. I had to give Robyn one of my bigger hoodies to hide her bump, the Bajan promising to not return it the moment she put it on.

Alexis was catching rays with Memo, occasionally opening her eyes to look at the madness happening on the lawn.

Chris also came over, bringing Royal to play with Milo. Of course, my childish ass couldn't resist a backyard game of freeze tag; bringing Chris and Cam with me. We played a bunch of regular games of tag before Chris mentioned nerf guns.

Now, little did he know...Milo and I had an arsenal big enough to man a small army. This made Liv join, Trinity shortly following after.

So everyone suited up with vests, ammo, and ammo straps; Chris shocked at the amount of bullets I had.

Then it was time for war...

...But we needed another player, so we tweeted out:

@Underline: aye, can someone come over and play freeze tag with us? We got seven people.

@Underline: P.S. bring your own nerf gun if you can (Bullets not discs)

 bring your own nerf gun if you can (Bullets not discs)