C H A P T E R 1 1

"The Anti Rodeo Tour?"

My thumbs rapidly moved between different buttons, the different shapes Tetrominoes falling into place.

I had brought my PS4 over to the Bajan woman's house after learning she only played a couple games on Xbox. I could've brought my One, but I decided to get her out her very small comfort zone.

We had played a shit ton of games, ranging from Call Of Duty to Minecraft; the pop star getting mad when I accidentally led a Creeper in her house.

Her friends had stopped by, Melissa actually falling asleep on the couch when started the Borderlands campaign. I was surprised the singer could keep up with me, but she genuinely seemed to having fun, her laughter one of the biggest indicators.

Now here we were, going against each other in Tetris to try to calm things down.

She placed a purple brick down, turning to me when she set up the next one. "Yeah, I think it'd be great for you."

I scratched the back of my head. "You think people would actually come for me and not...just for you?" I placed a blue brick the wrong way, giving her her first win. "Fuck."

"Yes!" She cheered. "And I do! Niggas LOVE you! Your abs, your face, your music! They literally implode over you. Whether you choose to believe it or not is on you, but I'm telling you! You're probably the rap me."

"Nah, that's Asap Rocky."

She smacked her teeth. "You're thinking fashion. I hang out with you Y/N. You're shy at first, but once you get started, you're wild as fuck."

I groaned. "It's one song."

"Nah, I heard Inside Pt. 2."

My eyes probably popped out my head. "How?! It's literally hidden on my Mac-" Her grin was sinister. "...book." I stared at her, asking the silent question.

"Yup." She grinned, starting another Tetris game.

I pouted, crossing my arms as I slumped into the couch. "Never letting you on my Minecraft again."

She snorted, beginning her tower. "You know I can buy it on my-"

"It won't be the same!"

"Oh but it mig-" Her loud ass doorbell rang, both of us groaning as we paused the game. Melissa groggily lifted up, looking around before laying back down, Robyn's trademark giggle echoing in the big ass living room.

I stood up, slipping on my slides. "Whoever this is better be important."

The door rang again as Rob started Minecraft back up. "I'm sure it is." I shook my head, sitting my controller on the table. "Bring me some Hot Fries from the kitchen please?"

I sent a wink her way. "Only because you said please."

When I finally opened the door, I was surprised to find Zen in the door, a book bag in hand. "Cam said there was a sleepover going on?"

 "Cam said there was a sleepover going on?"