The Platform 9 ¾

(It's only Dumbledore and the Akatsuki who are at the Train Station)
(Time Skip To London)
(The Train Leves At 12:00)
(Time Now is 10:50)

(Itachi, Tobi and Obito Uchiha can't see it by the way)
(With the Akatsuki members and headmaster of Hogwarts just outside the platform)

"Here we are now after you," the headmaster of Hogwarts said looking at the 'Kids'

"Where?, I don't see anything?" Obito asked confused like the others.

"In there now after you I don't want the other students to know that Your here," Dumbledore said as He pointing to the Wall between 9 and 10

Itachi, Sasori, Sakura and Ino raised an eyebrow at him, Kakuzu, Deidara, Kisame and Obito all looked at him as if He was crazy?
All Tobi did was goning around himself looking, Hidan chuckled.

"Tobi don't see it is Tobi going blind?" Tobi said looking around himself.

Hidan chuckled again, hit Tobi on the head, as the other Akatsuki members sighed how could Tobi be that Stupid..

"No your not Tobi now who is goning to be the one to try first?" He said, smiling big.

"Not Me Deidara you go," Sasori growled.

Deidara glared at Sasori who in return had a innocent smirk on his face. But Deidara still came forward with his Hogwarts suitcase and with His pet (Owl)

(All of them had a suitcase and has a Pet with them expet the one's who didn't buy a Pet from the Shop)

".... Umm Mr, Dumbledore un where will I be goning though yeah?" Deidara asked, his grin still on.
It didn't last long however as Dumbledore was pointing to the wall again still smiling.

"When do that old fucker stop that?" Hidan thought.

"Really we're all gonna go though there?" Kakuzu grunted looking at the wall again with a wired look.

"Don't worry it will Not hurt you, you can run if your scared?" He said, Deidara was now giving the glare to Him.

"I'm Not Scared yeah!" Deidara snapped, and bagen to run at the wall.
The other members looked on, and didn't dare look away and even Tobi did.
Deidara came closer and closer... As He reached the wall, Suddenly He was just gone just gone?
The Members eyes got big and Tobi bagen crying as He thought Deidara was dead..

"Deidara was a good boy, now He's dead... He's dead He's dead!" Tobi said over and over.

"He's not dead Tobi, He's at the Train platform, this is the only way to get there. Now who's Next?" Dumbledore said, He was first looking at Tobi then at all of them.

"There is Not fucking way in hell Am I Going/Running at a fucking wall!" Hidan and Sakura shouted.

"Go or I'm gonna make you Go," Dumbledore said in a voice that made all of them swallow."

A 'Hn' came from Itachi Uchiha as He shrugged and started Going at the wall. He would never tell the others that He an Uchiha was scared... He was an Uchiha after all, being scared was't something He knew of!?

Ino yelled after Him to stop, when He didn't she ran after Him, both of them were gone just like Deidara was.

"I'm only goning if I get money, if I don't them I'm not gonna go!" Kakuzu shouted as He thought of Just Getting the Money and then run.

"KAKUZU NOW!" Dumbledore yelled His smiling face was gone now it was a look that made Kakuzu sigh.

He ran after Deidara, Itachi and Ino the others comming after Him as they didn't like the look Dumbledore gave them.

....