Shopping Part 1

(This Chapter is Gonna be Long)
(I'm not Sure that Tobi is Gonna get a Pet for Hogwarts)

(Now Two Weeks Later, Now Was The Day Before)
(With Ino and Sakura in their room)

"Hey Sakura are you sure this was the right thing? to do I mens to them they were oure friends?" Ino asked Her best friend.

"Yeah I'm sure you got to rember they Left us Behind?.. They all did," Sakura said as She Quickly looked Away from Ino to hide the tears.

"Sakura just stop I know your Crying," Ino said.

"Hey Ino what's the time?" Sakura asked as she grabbed her and Ino's Suitcases.

"It's 14:30 why?" Ino answered looking at Sakura confused.

"Shit were gonna be later for the Meeting!" Sakura said as She ran out the room with Ino right after Her.

(Time Skip)
(In the Leving room with All the members Not Pain, Madara and Konan)

"Zetsu is Everything Ready?" Itachi asked as Zetsu came into the Leving room.

"Sasori was making a new Puppet, Deidara was making Art with his clay... Kakuzu was looking though His money bag.

Tobi was trying to catch a fly by running around the room as it fly away from the Good Boy of the Akatsuki, Obito was Reading a Book on how to Cook?
Kisame, Ino and Sakura was gonna Watch a Movie as all the of them just came from the hallway.

Zetsu answered Itachi's question,
"Yeah everything is in place for your Living. But you can't take your wepens with you there," and as He had said that he got a few glades from the other members.

Hidan came into the room from the Kitchen with a smirk on his face as He sat down on the couch beside Sakura and said.

"has everybody fucking packed their fucking shit?" He said looking around the Living room.

"Hn," came from Itachi.

"Crap," said and a glare was what He got from Kisame, and He ran out the room to pak everything He needed for the Mission.

Hidan chuckled pulling Sakura into his side, She looks at Him confused as to why Hidan whoud do That.
After all Hidan heatet Sakura, well He did acorting to Deidara.

"Why can't we take oure wepens with us un?" Deidara asked as He glared at Zetsu, Because He couldn't take His belovet clay with Him to the School Hogwarts?

"WE CAN'T FUCKING TAKE OURE OWN FUCKING WEPENS THERE! Hidan shouted looking at Deidara as He did it that.

"Idiots," said Sasori.

"Madara have said that if Your goning undercover as Students.
You Guys get Wands, and then there is No need to bring your own wepens!" White side of Zetsu said. The Black side of Him said "But don't worry I will take Good Care of them Hidan," as Zetsu gave a smirk.

"Say what damm it!" Sakura growled as She was about to get up and leve the room to take all Her wepens out of Her fucking Yellow Duck Suitcase.
______________________________________