Shopping Part 2

(I will Tell you a thing now, this Chapter will be a long one but also a funny one)
(They get their Wands like this)

(1) Kisame
(2) Kakuzu
(3) Ino
(4) Deidara
(5) Obito
(6) Tobi
(7) Itachi
(8) Hidan
(9) Sasori
(10) Sakura

that's Only because they are Getting their Wands now,
Don't worry one/some of them Will get Hurt😈)
(In This World They Are All In 11 Year Old Form Of Themselfs)
(Just So You Know)
   ------------------------------------------------

(Now Let's Starts the Chapter)
(Time Skip)
(They Just Got To The Last Shop)

"Are We fucking there jet?" Hidan growled, after having walked in what was like two Minutes from the last shop they had been in.

"Ah. Here we are," Dumbledore said, stopping in front of a shop.

It was a narrow, shabby shop with peeling gold letters over the door that read Ollivanders: Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C.

"Now to get the last thing on your list is that's, you will all need wands." Suspicion crept into Itachi's and Sasori's expressions. Apparently, Dumbledore could tell, because he laughed at them Again, and said this.

"I suppose that Mr. Madara has told you about our magic and how it relates to what you call your 'chakra', correct?" They all nodded. "The two of us discovered something marvelous. If you can manage to manipulate your chakra into a wand and murmur the correct name for it, you can perform one of your...'jutsu', is it?"

"Wow," Sakura breathed in surprise. "That's actually very logical, seeing as your magic and our chakra is closely tied together. If you are able to, why not us?" Dumbledore smiled and nodded.

"Hn," Itachi said.

A "Hell yea," came from Hidan, Kakuzu just shrugged and looked at the old shop.

"Jeez. Doesn't his face hurt from smiling so much?" Ino muttered, crossing Her arms.

"Can't we just go and get oure wands I don't like to be kept waiting," Sasori muttered, crossing His arms like Ino had.

"Really Sasori I didn't know that un?" Deidara said looking at his Partner with a simrk on, Sasori just gave Him a glade back and told Him to 'Shut up' with a growle.

"Come now kids," he murmured, opening the door for them.

All of them walked into the shop, followed by Dumbledore. A bell rang out on the door as it opened and closed.

"Good afternoon," said a soft voice. The shinobi, sensing him approach before they heard him, found no surprise whatsoever when an old man with pale eyes appeared before them.

"Ah. Good afternoon, Mr. Ollivander," Dumbledore greeted.

"Oh! Professor Dumbledore," Ollivander said in surprise. "It's so nice to see you again. What can I do for you?"

"This year at Hogwarts, we are practicing a new program," Dumbledore explained, having already come up with an excuse. Sakura, Sasori, Kakuzu, Obito and Itachi listened carefully, incase they had to use it as well...
But well Ino, Kisame, Hidan, Deidara and Tobi, on the other hand, were looking around in amazement at the small shop. "We have welcomed Ten exchange students from a witchcraft and wizardry school in Japan to Hogwarts in an attempt to get our students to converse with one another,"

"I see," Ollivander said thoughtfully. "Then are these the exchange students?" He glanced over the counter at the two Girls and all eight Boys from the Akatsuki and to Dumbledore nodded.

"And do they happen to need wands?" Dumbledore smiled and nodded again.

"CAN TOBI TRY FIRST!" Tobi yelled with stars in His eyes.