The Mission

(At the Akatsuki bace)
(With Pain and Madara)

"Pain who do you think shoud take Care of the Mission?" Madara asked looking though a Mission scholl that He didn't know what to think of.

"What about Ten members," Pain said as He was also looking at a copy of the Scholl.

"Sure...KONAN!" Madara Screamed, the Calld kuniochi Quickly came into the room all confused as to why Madara and Pain had Calld Her in.

"Go and get Itachi, Deidara, Sasori, Kisame, Kakuzu, Obito, Hidan, Ino and Sakura Now We have a Mission to them," Madara asked the kuniochi.

"Sure I will be back soon," She said then left to get the other members.

After Konan left Pain asked Madara abort Tobi and the Mission?

"Tobi will be goning on the Mission to Hogwarts with them, Pain we will Tell Him in later?" Madara said back He did't fell like diling with Tobi right now.

(It's only because I'm fucking lazzy😪)
(With Hidan and Kakuzu)

"KAKUZU, HIDAN GET UP! YOU GUYS HAVE A MISSION!" Konan screamed from the other side of the door to their bedroom.

"Fucking fine Bitch!" Hidan shouted back to Konan as He got out of bed, as Kakuzu was already up and Ready for thire Mission.

"Hidan are you comming or what," Kakuzu asked as He stood up from a Chair in the room.

"I'm Comming you damm old fuck," Hidan growled.
He ran after Kakuzu who made His way to the Akatsuki Metting room.

(Meanwhile With Sakura and Ino)

Ino and Sakura was awoken by a loud banging on thire door. Ino groaned and raised her head, glaring angrily at the door. She let out a low growl and said to Sakura to get the door, as She stayde in Her bed, Sakura being a good friend, dragged herself out of bed when the banging didn't stop. She trudged across the floor, dragging her feet, and yanked the door open viciously, making the man stop mid-knock.

"What?!" she snapped. He stared wide-eyed at the furious kuniochi and then his blue eyes traveled to her hair. It looked like something pink and rotten had died on her head.

"Um...Leader wants you and Ino...yeah...," he said awkwardly.

"For what?!" Sakura hissed. He shifted his feet awkwardly, the pink-haired girl scaring him.

"A mission, yeah."Deidara said, he shivered a little because of the furious kuniochi Calld out to Ino. 'Ino to get the Fuck out of Bed' before She kicks the Shit out of Deidara.

"WHAT NO SAKURA!" Ino yelled as She quickly got up from Her bed and grabbed Sakura before She could hurt Her one year older brother.

"see you at the Meeting," Deidara Quickly said that as He looked at the two Girls then left.

(Deidara is Ino's Big Brother by a year)
(Time Skip 24 Minutes at the Meeting)
(All Akatsuki Members are there)

Sakura sighed as she recalled what Madara and her Leader, Pain, had told her...er, them. She couldn't believe it. She, Ino, Sasori, Itachi, Kisame, Obito, Tobi, Kakuzu, Hidan and Deidara were to go on a mission. A year-long mission or Maybe even longer then a Year.

Not to mention it was in a fucking different dimension. Now she, Itachi, Sasori, Kakuzu, Obito, Kisame, Hidan, Ino and Deidara stood in Madara's office-who was accompanied by Pein and Konan-mulling over the details of their mission
.....Wait Tobi, where is Tobi?

"Stay quiet until Me and Pain finish," Madara ordered as both Hidan and Deidara opened thire mouth.

"No questions until the end. I was just recently contacted by a man that I have known for a long time known as Albus Dumbledore.
He is the headmaster, or leader, of a school known as Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... QUIET!" he added when Hidan's and Deidara's mouth Both opened again.

"Really?" Kisame asked not sure He blivede it?

"Yeah and They practice magic. No, Kisame and Ino, this is not a scam OR a Sorry way to Make Money Kakuzu, OR a sorry attempt at a joke. Magic is real. In their dimension, at least. Their 'Magic' is simply a weaker form of ancient chakra that is required to be focused by special sticks called 'Wands'. Witches and Wizards do not know of our existence, just as ninja and Shinobi do not know of them. Dumbledore happened to stumble across a rift in our dimension, enclosure fabrics and a mishap in the materials of our universes sucked him in...sending him a mere twenty miles from where I was located. In their world, they speak a different language, a strange language, apparently, our language is the same as one of the many from their world. Dumbledore suggested that our dimension could have been created simply by pure accident and that nomads from a country known as 'Japan' may have traveled here and spread their language.

"Will You get to the point already. I don't like to be kept waiting," Sasori growled As He was just about to leve the room.

A 'Hn' just came from Itachi.

"However, now back to the subject. I have a mission for the ten of you. Another wizard who are known as Voldemort has also found the rift and came into contact with Orochimaru." They all stiffened at the sound of his name Voldemort,. Madara said, now Pain Started to talk.

"And They have made an agreement and now Orochimaru has traveled to their world to assist in Voldemort's plans to take over the world and assassinate a young boy named Harry Potter." Kakuzu glared at nothing in particular. It was just like Orochi-'I like to touch little boys'-maru to do something like that," Pain ended.

"So...we're supposed to protect this 'Harry Potter'?" Obito guessed. An amused smirk flashed on Madara's expression.

"Very good, Obito," he said. "Yes. and you, are all to guard Harry Potter and the School, No Hidan you can Only Kill the Evil People," Madara said looking at the only jashinist in the Akatsuki.

"Fucking damm," Hidan growled as the happy smirk got of His face, as He had the thought that a School could be fun killing for His God Jashin-sama.

"But Only if the chance Do reveals itself, kill Voldemort and Orochimaru. But not only that. You ten will be attending Hogwarts and going undercover as students. The teachers and Dumbledore will know your identities, obviously, but the students will not. When this briefing is over, you will all take hold of a headband that has a 'Spell' cast on it and you all will also be transported to Dumbledore's world. He will meet you on a street and perform a 'Spell' on you all so that you will be able to understand, talk and also read in his language. Then, he will take it from there. Understood?" Konan was smiling as Madara said that while looking at His and Pain's Members.

The said Akatsuki group all looked at each other. When none of them objected, Pain, Madara and Konan nodded.

"Very well," He said.

"In Two Weeks from now you just Touch this headband and you will be on your way." Pain said, as he pulled out a Kusagakure headband and they stared at it.

"Pain-sama.... where did you get that headband, yeah?" Deidara asked, voicing all their thoughts.

"Zetsu picked it up after disposing of a patrol of Kusa ANBU." The nine members were quiet.

"Fucking Zetsu just Eat everything," Hidan growled.

How come Zetsu always have to eat everything? Being a birthday present or a person? He has no control over his appetite! Ino wondered....

"The Meeting is over and your free to Go," Madara said.

"Wait just a Fucking minut!" Hidan growled as the other members of the Akatsuki begun to leve the metting room.

"What is it Hidan?" Madara asked even though He had the felling He know what Hidan was goning to Say,
The other members stopped just before they come over the door.

"What about Jashin you know that I'm a fucking Jashinist, if I don't pray or make sacrifices in the fucking name of Jashin-sama, if I don't then I'm gonna fucking lose My fucking
immortality and that fucking mens I'm not an immortal eney more?!" Hidan shouted in the faces of Pain and Madara.

"Don't worry Hidan I have made a Deal with your God Jashin an-" Pain said but He was cut of by Hidan.

"Say What?" Hidan said looking confused at Pain, Madara and Konan.

......

....