Freaky Dreams(NOT EROTIC, CHILL)

Hellooooo! Uh...it's been a minute! But, anyway, read on!

Leo and Calypso walked out of the woods, hand in hand way after dinner. They found the others sitting in the Pavillion alone at one table discussing something.

"Are you sure you're okay talking to them?" Leo asked unsurely, looking at her.

She swallowed and nodded. As they neared the Pavillion, the others finally noticed them.

"'Sup guys," Leo said, a tad too casual.

They looked at Leo and Calypso carefully. "Are you guys...uh....okay?" Hazel asked first, unsure.

"Yeah. I think so, yes," Leo answered, nodding.

Percy suddenly stood up and looked at Calypso. "Calypso, I'm, uh, sorry that I kind of blew up at you before. You didn't deserve that," He apologised, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

Calypso stared at him for a second before giving him a small smile. "No problem," She said quietly.

Leo, though, was trying very hard to not look at Percy and was obviously striving to ignore him - and this did not go unnoticed by the others. But they had more pressing matters at hand, and they decided to ignore it for now.

"Since we're in the past, it means that the quest is on hold right now and Gaea can't hurt us. So we thought we could discuss our next course for the quest right now. I mean, this is a massive advantage for us, "Piper said, gesturing for them to sit down.

"And Chiron allowed us to sit at the Pavillion and strategise for as long as we need to," Jason added.

Leo nodded as Calypso, and he took a seat. "And I wasn't invited to this party because...?"

"We wanted to give you your space," Piper added and Leo nodded again.

Annabeth suddenly leaned forward. "Now that you're all here, there's some important stuff you should know," She said.

"Like don't use the common bathrooms because those have...issues right now," Percy supplied.

Annabeth turned to glare at him. "No. And that was your fault," She pointed out and turned back to them. "Don't talk to Luke about anything. Nothing at all," She said firmly.

The others knew the story, so they nodded. Calypso, though, looked lost "Sorry, who?" She asked.

"Never mind," Leo said.

"What else?" Piper asked.

"Don't talk about our quest to anyone from the past. They cannot know. They've got a lot that's about to come their way, and this would freak them out," Annabeth said.

"What stuff?" Frank asked.

Percy and Annabeth shared a look.

"Zeus's Lightning Bolt and Hades's helmet gets stolen," Percy said.

"Their star camper's a traitor," Annabeth added.

"Their dead tree protector friend comes back to life," Percy said again.

"Atlas gets free," Annabeth said, and Calypso started and turned pale.

"What?!" She exclaimed, and Annabeth winced. Of course, Atlas was her father. "My father gets free?" She asked, eyes wide.

"Yeah, uh, he made me hold the sky for a bit. And Artemis. Percy too. And, um, Zoe died," Annabeth trailed off.

Calypso gave a silent gasp, her eyes getting watery. "Oh, Zoe. I liked her..." She whispered and bowed her head.