Chapter Thirty-Seven: I Won't Hate to Be Dora the Explorer

Start from the beginning

Rose stares at me from the top of the bed then chuckled smally. "Thanks Eve. Where would I be without you?"

I make a three finger boy scout salute and grinned at her. "Anytime, at your service."

As she return to my laptop again, my phone buzzed beside me and I sighed. It must be Eliot since we didn't contact since yesterday. I put the password in, went into the texts and exhaled loudly again.

Because the first one says:

Mr Biggest Idiot in the World: happy Halloween Queen. hope somebody decease you before I do.

I rolled my eyes but a smile crept up on my lips nevertheless. I type back, grinning all the while.

Me:You too jerk. hope somebody finds your body beside a River.

I rested the phone on my chest and a ping came again as I hoist it up.

Mr Biggest Idiot in the World: aww don't go all that hard on me;( Besides ill hunt you down in your sleep until you beg me to stop.

Me: Shut up. What do u want?

Mr Biggest Idiot in the World :Austin is throwing a party tonight bcz his parents aren't there. it won't be something too fancy.....just a few of us. So I, Jayden Flynn, hereby offer you to come there with your fellow companion, Rosetta Swift and do us a huge favor bcz Austin is killing me.

I stopped my fingers before typing and surprisingly don't even notice the formal form of his text.

I don't usually go to parties. Last one was sophomore year and I went with Rosetta where I kicked someone in the balls because what are you actually supposed to if a random someone was puking your lips in front of you without your warning and that some one happens to have sweat on top of their lips? I mean I probably shouldn't judge people by the amount of sweat they produce but yet, I just couldn't help it too. 

He said it's just a few of them... I can't totally rely on the idea because Austin seemed like the kind of person who hangs out with people all the time even though he's home schooled.

I stare up at my bed. "Hey Rose?"

She hums in answer and I frown at my phone.

"You wanna go to a party tonight? Jayden's inviting us to his friends place. It won't be that fancy..."

"I'm in."

I bore my eyes on her, despite unable to see her face properly for the fact I'm lying on the floor and she's up on the bed. "I'm confirming it."

She rolled her eyes. "Pity you don't have something to dress as."

I don't listen to her as I typed.

Me: We're in. u sure it's just us??

Mr Biggest Idiot in the World: not entirely bcz u don't believe Austin. None of us do. anyways dress up as something before coming.

I finally sit up, my back sore from the position I was lying in and my neck has the smallest crick as I crawl back on the bed.

"You sure bout the party?"

Rosetta's eyes zero on me and I shrink back holding my hands up. "You should be blessed you have an elite inviting you to a party."

I eyeball at her. "He's not elite. He just happens to be my neighbor who has an ego bigger than a country."

Her eyebrows came together at that and she nods. "I guess you're right about the ego part. But yeah he's a pervert too who wanted me to be his sex partner. But one thing."