C H A P T E R 34

"Go get a feathered pillow." Bonnie says when we walk into the living room. I nod my head then vamp speed to my room and grab an extra pillow that has feathers inside.

I vamp speed back into the room where Bonnie, Nik, Caroline, Edward, Bella, and Renesmee are. I hand Bonnie the pillow she cuts it open and pulls out a few pillows. She spreads them out on the coffee table and sits crisscross on the ground. I follow her actions and look at her.

"Close your eyes and imagine these feathers going into the air." Bonnie says. I nod my head then close my eyes. I imagine the feathers going into the air.

I hear a gasp and open my eyes without loosing concentration. I look around and smile when I notice all the feathers in the sky. "Nice try Rose. Are you sure you haven't stepped into your magic?" Bonnie asks with a bright smile.

"I'm pretty sure." I say smiling. I don't close my eyes but think of the feathers coming back to the table neatly. Bonnie smiles while shaking her head.

"We will go over more tonight." Bonnie says. I nod my head and start cleaning up the feathers. I walk into the kitchen and grab a piece of bark. I eat on it and lean against the counter. Nik walks in with a smile.

Before he can say anything I hear an unfamiliar heartbeat. Nik must hear it too because his eyes widen.

"Where is that coming from?" Nik asks listening again and the heartbeat sounds close. Nik's eyes widen even more when he touches my stomach. "It can't be."

"What?" I ask worried.

"I think you're pregnant." Nik says crouching down and laying an ear against my stomach. His eyes widen even more. "You are pregnant."

"What?" I whisper placing my hands on my stomach. "I can't be."

"You are love." He stands up and caresses my face. "Your pregnant."

He kisses my lips and then smiles even brighter when he pulls away. "I'm gonna be a mom." I say smiling through tear filled eyes.

He kisses my lips again and whips the tear that slipped. "We need to go tell Carlisle."

"Can we do it tomorrow? I want to enjoy it before it goes out to the public." I ask grabbing his hands in mine.

"Of course." He kisses my forehead then leads me upstairs. We walk into my bedroom then I walk into the closet and get out of the blue jeans and into some cotton athletic shorts. I climb in bed beside Nik who's reading a book. I lay my head against his chest and listen to the baby's and his heartbeats.

My phone starts buzzing beside my leg. I sit up and grab it. I turn it on to find Bella calling. I lay back against Nik when I answer.

"Hello sister."

"Hey Rose. You want to come over and play the cello with Edward?" Bella asks.

"Sure. Nik and I will be right over." I hang up and sigh against Nik's chest. Nik kisses my head then I sit up and kiss his lips. "I need to get back into my clothes."

"Get to it love." He says smiling. I roll my eyes and kiss him once more. I climb out of bed and walk towards the closet. I put on the clothes I had on earlier then follow Nik to my white Jeep.

He drives us towards the Cullens as I rub small circles along my stomach. We walk into the Cullen house to find all my guests and the Cullen's guest spread out along the house talking in groups.

I walk upstairs into the room with the piano where my cello, Edward, Bella, and Renesmee are waiting. I sit down on the chair behind my checklist and block the thoughts of earlier from my mind.