C H A P T E R 33

*A/N* I know in the recent chapter I made it to where Elena isn't in her magically induced coma while the heretics are present like the show does. She will be in her coma in this book. It will all play out soon. Enjoy your reading....*

Renesmee snuggles her head into my neck then looks up and smiles. She touches my cheek and shows me her touching Caroline's and Damon's cheek.

"She wants to show you her story." I say looking at Damon and Caroline.

"Me?" Damon asks I nod my head. Caroline and him walk up. Renesmee reaches to Caroline who smiles at her. Renesmee smiles her sparkling smile.

She touches Caroline's cheek and Caroline looks dazed but in awe. Damon stares at Caroline curious with what she is seeing.

"You're a hybrid?" Caroline asks looking at me and then back to her. I nod my head when Edward steps up.

"What did you call her?"

"A hybrid. She's half and half." Caroline says. "That's What Rose and Klaus are."

"I've called her that before E." I say looking at him. "She's like me. But was born this way not created."

Edward nods after he calms down the Renesmee reaches towards Damon with a smile. Damon bends down to where she can reach. Renesmee smiles while she shows Damon. Elena grabs Damon's hand with causes me to look at Bonnie and Caroline. Bonnie shakes her head with a smile.

Damon backs away with a smile. "I think I can speak on behalf of us all we believe you."

"I wanna see." Julian says. I back up a little.

"Can we trust you?" I ask him not very sure we should.

"Yes." I look to Damon and Stefan who roll their eyes with a shrug. Renesmee reaches to Julian and touches his cheek. After everyone sees Renesmee's story there's another car coming up the driveway. Bella takes Renesmee into her arms as I walk to the door and open it to find Elijah driving in the first car then Ric and a pretty girl. Elijah parks his car and walks up to me.

"Niklaus in here?" I nod my head. He squeezes my arm then goes inside to his brother.

"Hey Ric." I say smiling.

"Hey Rose. This is Jo my fiancé." Ric says pointing to the girl beside him.

"Welcome." I say smiling. I walk inside with them following. Edward, Bella, Renesmee, Jake, and the Denalis walk into the foyer. "Leaving?"

Edward nods his head. "We have a house full of witnesses. Don't want to leave Carlisle and them."

"I'll be there as soon as I can tomorrow." I say facing my sister and uncle.

"We will see you then Rose." Bella says hugging me and then leaving with her husband. I look behind me to find Ric and Jo staring around the room in awe.

"Your home is gorgeous." Jo says.

"Thank you." I say smiling. We walk into the living room. I walk over to Caroline and Bonnie and wrap an arm around both of their shoulders. "We need a girls night."

"Definitely." Caroline says smiling.

"So I gotta question for you, you, and you." I say pointing at Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie. They look at each other with wide eyes. "Let's go to the library."

"Of course she has a library." Damon's voice says. I roll my eyes then walk into my library.

They walk in and I close the door. "When did you and Damon become a thing?" I ask Elena with a smirk.