C H A P T E R 29

"To do this." The guy in the cloak says. Then all I see is black.

I just woke up and I don't remember what happened. I stand up off of the floor and look around to find I'm in a cell.

"Let me out!" I yell.

"Would you shut up?" Someone snaps. I turn to find a guard looking through the bars.

"No. Let me out of this damn cell." I say getting pissed.

"No can do. Master wants you on our side."

"I will never go to your side. Because one I have no clue who you are!" I yell. He rolls his eyes before walking down the hallway. I scream then shoot snow and ice in every direction.

I yell again to irritate them. I sit down on the ground and sob. "I won't get to see Ness." I crawl to the wall and make a dome of ice to cover me. "Help." I whisper. "Nik please find me." I sob hysterically with my head in my knees.

*E D W A R D's P O V*

I walk outside to go look for Rose. No one has seen her. Not even Charlie.

"Maybe she went to see the pack." Jasper says coming to me. I look down at the ground to find Rose's phone.

"I don't think so." I pick it up and look at the screen to find Nik has called her multiple times. "Something's wrong."

Jasper and I vamp speed into the house where the girls are. I hold up Rose's phone. "Somethings wrong."

"Call Nik." Rosalie says standing up.

I nod my head and click on Nik's number. "Rose where are you?"

"This is Edward. Do you know anything?"

"No. But she's week because she communicated with me in a way. I can get a witch to do a locater spell."

"Do it. Cause Alice cants see her with her being a hybrid." Nik hangs up. "He doesn't know where she's at either."

Renesmee starts sobbing. "Oh Renesmee it's gonna be ok." Bella coos to her.

A few minutes pass of me pacing and Carlisle calling the Denali family. Carlisle walks in with a worried face.

"Carmen and them are coming. They said they want to do anything to help." Carlisle says running a hand through his hair. Renesmee starts sobbing again but this time in her sleep.

I walk to her and pick her up. I rock her like Rose used to do. "Anybody have her songs recorded?"

Bella nods her head and pulls out her phone and starts a song from Rose.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. I proudly bring to you. The one and only Rose Swan!" Rose's voice says before she starts singing. "This songs for you Pooh Bear."

I hear Bella's laugh in the background.

"I've never been one to step out of my comfort zone
Whenever I try
I'm afraid to just let go

Don't know why I run
Don't know why I hide
Never let them know what I feel inside
Don't know why I'm scared just to take a chance

While I'm just standing here
I've never been one to break free
'Cause I've always cared what everyone thinks of me

Don't know why I run
Don't know why I hide
Never let them know what I feel inside
Don't know why I'm scared just to take a chance
While I'm just standing here

Like a bird, I'm free to fly
Spread my wings and fly my life
Like a bird, I'm up so high
Out of the cage, it's my time to shine
Like a bird, I'm free to fly
So tell me, tell me why don't I"