C H A P T E R 22

*R O S E's P O V*

I'm sitting in the hospital bed freaking out. I don't remember what happened for us to wreck. I look at my phone to find it perfectly fine. I turn it on to find million calls and text messages from my dad, Bella, and my Cullen family.

I decide to call my dad first. When he answers he's freaking out.

"Dad calm down I'm fine." I say to him.

"Rose you could have been seriously hurt." Dad says.

"I know and I'm not. You don't have to come down here. Daddy I promise I'm fine." I say trying to calm him down.

"Unfortunately I can't come to New Orleans, but Bella and Edward are coming." Dad says.

"I'm really sorry." I say to him.

"No need to apologize baby. I just care that your ok." I look up when the Mikaelson's walk in. "I have to go Rose. Call me if anything happens."

"I will." I say hanging up. I look at them. "I want to leave this damn hospital room." I say pulling at the IV needle.

"Rose stop." Kol day

"I'm a vampire why am I here." I say looking at them.

"Because you fainted." Rebekah says.

"I know." I whine. Hayley walks up and sits down on the side of the bed. She squeezes
my hand. "Can't y'all compel them to let me go home?"

My phone goes off. I look down to find Edward's name flashing.

"What room are you in?" He asks.

"Your here?" I ask.

"Yeah. What room?" He asks again.

"I honestly have no clue."

"Edward I found it." Bella says. I hang up and spot my sister with tears in her eyes. Hayley stands up and walks towards Elijah. Bella sits down beside me.

Edward walks in. He looks at the Mikaelson's and Marcel suspiciously before walking over to me.

"I'm still surprised that you came." I say to Edward. He smiles at me and then takes my hand sitting on the other of the bed.

"Your my niece Rosie. And plus I had to check on you for Rosalie. She was going insane but Alice needed her."

"Then why are you here?" I ask Bella. "Aren't you supposed to be telling Alice what you like and don't like?"

"All I care about is marrying Edward. I don't care about the ceremony or the dress." Bella says looking at me. "And we will be leaving tomorrow."

"I just compelled the nurse." Nik says walking in with Finn behind him.

"Klaus." Rebekah says not agreeing to what he did.

"She wants to leave. Let her leave. And plus she will heal soon. Hopefully." Nik says smirking.

"Thank you!" I yell. "Take these stupid things out!"

Nik laughs. Edward takes the IV out slowly. I look at Edward to find him thinking about something.

"What is it?" I ask standing up. Hayley hands me a change of clothes.

"I'll tell you later." I nod my head.

I walk into the bathroom lock the door and turn the sink on. I look in the mirror at myself. Tears start forming in my eyes.

I call Sofia. "Hey Rosie? I heard what happened. Are you ok?"