Chapter Twenty: Bringing Happiness

Ceaser's POV

Today I will officially be an alpha, I know it's great but it comes with a huge responsibility. I wanna make my parents, Cale and the baby he is carrying proud of me, I wanna build my family with much respect, trust and love and that's exactly what I wanna do.

The ceremony went on well, it was a bit painful for Cale since he is a human but am nursing his wounds. He has been unconscious for 3 hours and am beginning to worry.

"dad why isn't he waking up? Did something go wrong?. Did mom go through the same thing?"

I asked my dad who was helping me to take care of Cale. "no son your mom was full werewolf so she did not go through what Cale is going through right now but don't worry son Cale will be just fine."

"Thanks dad, I wanna be a great alpha just like you and take care of you and mom." I told him as I was going to give him a warm hug.

"I am proud of you son and am sure you will make a great alpha. I will guide you through anything you will need. Your mum and I are here for you."

"Thankyou so much dad you two are the best."

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

5 months later.

Cale's POV

I woke up from a long nap and felt pain in my abdomen and my sheets were wet.. I thought I peed on myself then the pain came back and it was extremely painful that I screamed.

" baby what's wrong?" Ceaser came in running.

"my water broke Ceas do something it's painful!"

"dad get the car Cale is in labour"

I was literally shouting at Ceaser the whole journey and telling them to go fast..

Dr. Sandra was the one to deliver my baby and I was okay with it. Honestly I did not mind which doctor was coming to my aid I just wanted them out.

The doctor injected me with some liquid, they made my eyes heavy and I closed them instantly.

I woke and saw Ceaser next to me smiling with happy tears in his eyes.
"they are here baby.. Our babies are here a boy and a girl."

"how did I give birth"

"You underwent a ceaserian section baby are you feeling okay?"

"what!!!!... My stomach was cut open?.. I looked at my stomach and saw a tiny scar that was stitched up.it was a bit painful but am happy the kids are safe and healthy.

" We have already named the kids guys... The boy is Holden Cale Harrison and the girl is Hale Mc Cathy Harrison... Aren't they just adorable." Ceaser's dad came in holding the babies.

My children are so beautiful, Holden had Ceaser's eyes and features and Hale had my features. They are so cute. I cannot believe that I have given birth to two wonderful kids.

I couldn't believe that Ceaser and I are dads now. I was discharged and went back to the pack house. My parents insisted on going back home, telling me that I was in good hands and yes I feel safe when am around Ceaser and I feel like no one can harm me when he is around, that's how much I trusted my boyfriend and the father of my children.

I never knew that it will come a time when i will get someone to love me with all my flaws, just then Ceaser appeared in my life and I was thankful. I just wanna be a great partner and a great father to my children so that I can give my family the love and care they deserve.

THE END.

Thankyou guys for the patience you portrayed in reading this book. Suggest how you want my next book to be... The next book is cooking..... Continue reading and thankyou for your support. I love you all. ❤️❤️ My people the next book is on going  you can start reading it as I finish for you guys it's  called  "SECRET LOVE" just check on my page to access it . Bye!!!!