Chapter Five : Smiles

Ceaser's POV

I told him I would protect him and that's what I intend to do.

" u....u may let me go now, I am fine" my mate told me with a shaky voice.I could smell his arousal, he smells like strawberries and mint and I loved it.

"Ooohhh yeah" I wasn't aware I was still holding him tightly in my hands. Sadly I have to let him go.

"Uuhhmm, Cale , we... we can hangout some time,what do you think?"

" w..what? Me ? "

"Yeah only you and me."

"O..okay, tomorrow after class since its Friday. I am only free on weekends. I hope you don't mind..."

" oohh no I don't mind at all. So tomorrow then at 4 pm meet me at the school entrance."

" okay. I ..I really have to go now "

"Yeah sure" I was really, no extremely happy . My mate agreed to go out with me and I wanna make it so special so that he can fall for me.

I had to to ask Jude about date plans and places that I can take Cale.

"Aargghh, really know nothing about love ,help me out here man". I said whole searching for hotels that are beautiful just like my mate.

I really can't wait to be alone with him.

"Dude, the full moon is in two weeks what u gonna do about Cale?, you gonna tell him the truth or what?"

"Am scared man, I down know how he will take the news...I don't know if he will accept me or reject me, am so worried"

I don't know if I am ready to tell Cale about me being a werewolf. I am scared out of my witts that he might reject me and that's really hurting me . It will hurt me if my mate denies me. This is sickening.

I don't wanna think about it now, I think I will just take him to my usual favourite place. Where I always go to relieve my stresses.

************************************
I really want to talk to him,

"Fuck, I don't even have his number,I should have asked him along time ago...how will I communicate with him now?"

I was banging my head on the schools hallway.

"Watch out you don't damage your handsome face alpha" I looked up and found Jude giving me an evil smile, I don't like it when he smiles like that,

"I need your help"

"What is it?"

"I need cales number"

"How the hell do you want me to get it man"

"Do you know one of his bestfriends, the lady...what was her name ,yeah right, Maya. Approach her dude, use your charms and get me his number. I really need it"

"Fine, you owe me one.

"No problem dude"

Okay so that's it for this chapter. I really, can't wait for thereof love birds date..am so eager..kinetic guys.

***XOXO💏💏