Chapter Ten: The truth 2

Ceaser's POV

I stopped the car at some remote area which looks like a forest near our pack house. He told me he loves me and if he truly love me he won't run from Vlad and I .

"We are here" I told him as I got out of the car to open the door for him to follow me .

"What is this place babe ..I have never seen it before."

"It's a forest that's near my house"

"Wait you live in a forest ? "

"No babe ..but the forest is near my house.babe ...." I stopped to take some few breathes as I approached him.

"What is it Ceas you wanna tell me something? What is it?"

"Baby , no matter what you gonna see today and hear from me ...always know that I love you so much no matter who I am I will still love you "

"You are scaring me Ceas , what's going on ?"

"Baby, there's something you need to know ...I am not a human Cale"

I saw how his eyes went large and his mouth gaped ..he was shocked.

"W..w. what do y..you mean?"

" I am ..I am a ....w..werewolf"

He was so shocked that he took two steps backwards almost falling down.

"W...what are you saying Ceas how's that possible..how is it possible I don't believe you "

I started taking all my clothes off..his cheeks were hot pink and I looked deep in his eyes ..he was just crying .

I undid my belt and he was embarrassed and looked away.

"Look at me babe" I told him but he didn't flinch an inch.

"Cale I said look at me" I told him and this time in my alpha voice.

He looked at me immediately.

"You will not divert your eyes from me do you understand?"

"Yes" good I liked the way he submitted to my wolf.

I felt my bones cracking and I turned into my wolf form.

I looked at him he was beyond shocked.

"Y..you are a wolf..no no please don't hurt me please" I was hurt ..my mate thought I would hurt him . Why would I hurt him ..

I moved a little bit near him and he sprint like he has never run before.

I shifted back into my human form and I stood there crying. My mate left me ..he ran away from us he rejected us.

I felt like my heart and body was ripped apart I felt empty , hurt and pain.

I mind linked Jude and told him to come pick me .