Chapter seven: Date part 2

Ceaser's POV

Our date went perfect so far we talked about so many things like what he liked and doesn't like .

Vlad was fighting me inside, he wants us to tell our mate the truth about us being werewolves but I couldn't bring myself to do that. It's my first date with our mate and I didn't want to ruin this perfect date.

What if he hates us ...what will we do. What if he runs away and rejects us ..damn I was so conflicted and scared to tell him I decided That I will tell him tomorrow after classes .

I didn't want to spoil this beautiful thing we are having right here.

"Uuhh Cale I have something to tell you"

"What is it Ceas"

Ooohh he already found a nickname for me ...I love it.

" I have been admiring you since the first day I saw you Cale and I like you"

Oh my God he wasn't answering..what was he thinking, did it come out badly , wasn't he expecting that ..does he want to reject me..no no no please ...

"Cale" I had to bring him back seems he was in his own fantasies.

"I like you too Ceas...I like you from the first day I met you. And when those beautiful eyes locked with mine I feel sparks travel through my body I don't know why but I like the feeling of them an you are handsome too"

Just hearing those words from my mate was enticing and my wolf was jumping in me..he called us handsome I can't believe it I thought he would say no to us.

" then will you be my boyfriend Cale?"

"Yes, I will be your boyfriend" he responded with a beautiful smile and I couldn't control myself from attacking his lips.

His lips are so soft and fit perfectly in mine. I licked his his bottom lip and he opens it up slightly to let my tongue slide in. Our tongues move rythmetically and I bit his bottom lip, I earned a small mourn from him.

Small whimpers and mourns were coming out of his mouth as the kiss became heated and I knew I had to stop before I fuck him right this moment our members were hard already and were rubbing each other .

I pulled away from the kiss so that I can allow my mate to breath.

After the kiss, my mates cheeks were a shade of pink and I loved how beautiful they were.

"I will take you home, it's getting late"

"Okay , am sure my mum is worrying about me and going crazy as to where I am"

I dropped Cale home and kissed him goodnight before getting out of my car and opening the door for him.

He looked like a queen.

"Cale, have a goodnight. Let's talk tomorrow"

"Text me when you reach home okay, and please drive safely"

Oohh he is being so caring for his boyfriend. I just smiled to myself and answered him..." I will baby , now go in and get some rest"

I watched as he went in and drove off to the pack house.

"You sure know how to stink a room" my beta said.

" not funny at all, i was our with Cale, like a date"

"And did you tell him about us"

"I couldn't bring myself to , he looked so happy at the moment and he was enjoying it I did not want to ruin it for him"

"You better do it soon man before its too late"

"Yeah dude I will thanks, goodnight"

I went to bed thinking how I will tell Cale that I am a werewolf.

I need to text him that I have arrived .I texted Cale and drifted off to sleep.

That's it for this chapter..more loving is coming your way ...😋😋what will happen if Cale finds out that Ceaser is a werewolf....