Where the pain started

Hello my names victoria and im 27 years old i have a wounderful family and two amazing kids...

Life has not always been so great and worshipable for instance i have had to over come many problems and social outstanding points in my life.

Two years ago my world fell apart when my mother who meant everthing to me was diagnosed with brain cancer the last few months have been agonising.

I have a secret which im going to share with you im not able to tell my mum what happened to me when i was at the age where life started to get out of control instead of enjoying myself i had become terrified of what was going to happen next.

21 years ago
It all started one day when i was only 6 years old and i was standing in the corner of the living room whereas dad was jumping about in the middle of the room in front of all our close family and friends.

Not knowing weather to cry or laugh my dad john was teaching me how you box. "Come on fight back" he said throwing punches towards my face causing it to swell. I didnt want to fight back but i knew if i didnt i would be the one on a hospital bed fighting for life because i hadn't obeyed him ...

As you have probably gathered im scared of my father his a extermly selfish, violent man and will do anything to get what he wants, including hurting others.

Pasting a fake smile on my face i throw a punch at him and hit him in the face causing a bruse under the surface just below his eye. Outstanded but what i had just done i ran for my life up to my room closing the door behind me and hiding under my bed shaking like a boble headed dog.

I was only six and my mother did nothing to stop dad from coming up to my room and beating me with his belt and leaves me laying on my floor in a cold pool of blood my little white dress was now ruined it was the only thing i got for my birthday... i laid crying for hours when i finally had the courage to get up, wash and get dressed i walk slowly down the stairs to find my father out of his head on drugs and a sleep on the kitchen floor i sneek some food up to my room where i eat most days and the cried myself to sleep...