No please don't leave

School had been horrible dad has become a monster he has become more violent and more daring. For instance he would never beat me when mum was home it was always when she was at work but now weather or not she is or isn't at home he has been beating me anyway. The beatings at getting worse. Its been nearly 6 months since i started school and i still have no friends i still get picked on in the playground and i still eat lunch alone. And i still come home prepared for beatings from my devil worshiping father.

Today was Friday which meant mum was home from work so she would be taking me to school. Smiling at the thought that Fridays are one of the only days dad can't hurt me before school i jumped out of bed and grabbed my clothes. Its summer and i still wear my tights because i have so many bruises on my legs, every time they seem to fade dad makes more. I slip into my skirt and shirt and then put my jumper and shoes on. I run down the stairs to find mum with a big smile on her face slightly confused at what she was smiling about i decided to ask her about it later when we were in the car.

After eating my breakfast i made my way to the car and strapped my self in and then turned to mum. " mum why are u so happy whats going on" i said curiosity filling my voice "sweetie you know mummy's cousin molly is getting married next week in turkey" i nodded my head remembering when mum had told me about it and showed me molly's beautiful dress " well molly has got me a plane ticket to go with them for 2 weeks " she said trying to conceal her happiness. I felt my heart break and then my brain and body went into panic mode oh no 2 weeks with dad. He could do anything in them two weeks and mum wouldn't even know.

I don't even remember making it to school i woke up to a worried looking mum sat next to my bed. " erm mum why am i in bed and not at school" i asked wanting to know why i was in bed " sweetie you fainted when i told you about the trip to turkey" oh no the thoughts had been true it wasn't a weird dream mum was really going to go to a different country and leave me here alone with dad.

Mum packed her stuff and left for the airport later that night. A bang of my bedroom door suddenly awoke me from my sleep. "Guess what vicky i can do anything to you for the next two weeks and not you or your mother can stop me" he laughed then threw his fist into my leg causing me to scream in pain " i love the sound of you in pain its like music to my ears" dad said smirking at me

Punches after punches kicks after kicks then everything went black... I woke up and dragged myself over to my bed got under the covers and grabbed mr cuddles and prayed to god that tonight would be the night i wouldn't wake up after i fall asleep. About an hour later i feel into a dreamless sleep hoping never to wake up...