It continued

The next day i woke form my comforting sleep. To find the house empty i quickly rose from my bed and dashed towards the bathroom where i locked the door. Slowly walking towards the mirror mentally preparing myself for the look of my body from the night before, i could already feel my face had swollen and my chest and ribs were hurting it felt like someone was standing on my chest.

I looked in the mirror standing there was a girl in her spongebob pyjamas bruised legs and arms deep cuts and slashes across the face. She lifted her top to see purple patches covering her body. Thats when i realised that girl was me i had be beaten so badly my whole body was covered in the plum coloured patches.

After a hot shower my body hurt a lot less. You must be thinking how the hell does a 6 year old know all this lets just say I'm not a stupid child i have to be smart or my life would be over. Sometimes i think it would be better if i wasn't around if i hadn't been born but hey what we gonna do we ain't got a time machine to go back and stop my birth so life will just have to go on.

Running back to my room and changing into a little pink dress with tights to cover my bruised legs and cardigan to cover my arms. I slipped my favourite pair of jazzed up pink converse on, then made my way down stairs to be greeted by emptiness. Your probably thinking what kind of parents leave there six year old child at home alone well my friends your answer is my parents. My mum is at work an thinks my dad is watching me but dad is up the pub drinking away his sorrows.

Entering the kitchen still hungry from yesterday i made my way to the fridge to get some milk. I got my pepper pig bowl and filled it with food. I took my bowl and sat in the living room and watched some pepper pig.

After about an hour of watching tv i heard a bang from the front door oh my god my dads home i jumped up from the sofa and raced out of the living room up the stairs and hid in my room. Shaking and hoping dearly that he would be to tired to come look for me. But obviously luck was on my side i could hear his angry footsteps coming closer to my bedroom door then they stopped. The door came flying open to reveal a angry and drunk version of my father.

He came towards my bed which i was hidden under and started calling me " vicky come on get out from your hiding spot because daddy wants to show you something " i knew he didn't but just wanted me to come out but i thought maybe last night was an accident maybe he did have something to show me . So slowly i came out from under the bed and stood weakly in front of him. " thats a good girl now you are going to listen carefully if you tell anyone whats going to happen i will kill mummy do u want that" I was terrified i loved my mum more than anything in the world and even tho i was only six i would still do anything to save her. " yes daddy i u understand" without thinking twice he grabbed my battered body and slammed me against the wall the impact had caused me to lose conscienceless.

When i awoke up i tried to move my body but i couldn't it hurt to much i lifted my head slowly and then realised my dress and tights were on the floor. Confused at why i stood up with help from the wall i changed in to pyjamas as i have no clothes on. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.