Times almost up

When i woke up in the hospital dad had a sour look on his face but mum was over joyed. I have to stay in hospital for a couple of weeks, but I'm home now and mum decided she would give up work for a while to take care of me.

The best thing thats ever happened to me was having my mum with me 24/7. dad now hasn't tried to hurt me. Life is starting to look up but my body is making progress. Whats going to happen when I'm fine again whats going to happen when mum goes back to work. His going to hurt me again, i cant take no more his anger and determination is building up.

The looks dad sends me them evil monstrous glares. I don't understand i haven't done anything to him other than love him unconditionally and all he has done is repay my love with pain and beatings.

Crying into my pillow asking myself what i have done to make my life hell what do i really do to deserve this pain he is causing me everyday.

I lifted my head to see dad standing there with a wicked smirk on his face his eyes burnin into mine. I tried to look away but the intense stare had me frozen paralysed in fear.

" don't think that your going to live forever you might have survive this time but i promise you that you will be gone from my life soon no matter what" he leant forward his face inches away from mine "watch when your better your mother will be back at work and you will be all mine" he chuckled stepping away and turning towards the door. When he stopped " be ready vicky because this time you won't make it out alive" he said venom laced words leaving his mouth then he was gone.

I cried for hours he was right i almost gave up the first time whats there to say i wont give up this time. MUM. i will stay an protected her from that vile monster she married even if its the last thin i do...