Cheats and dirty liars

Its been 3 weeks since mum has gone back to work and don't i know it dad instantly went back to his normal routine of hurting me before and after school. Just when i found happiness it gets snatched away so quick if only it was me and mum. Me and mum against the world... My life would be complete  just to get away from him would make my life better.

Me and mum were shopping my 11th birthday was coming up and mum decided to treat me to some mother and daughter bonding time which i craved so much. Right now we are on our way home in the car singing along to the radio. We called dad and told him we were eating out earlier but the lines were to long so we decided to skip lunch.

So we went straight home but as we pulled up i noticed aunt jennies car outside " mum why didn't you say aunt jennie was coming" she looked confused "i haven't spoken to jennie for a while i didn't know she was coming". We got out of the car and opened the front door and thats when i saw it...

Dad was on top of jennie his jeans down at his ankles and jennies skirt round her waist. Mum screamed and cried i couldn't believe my eyes dad was cheating on mum not with just anyone though he was cheating on her with her sister.

"Vicky go pack your stuff we are leaving right now" i ran upstairs so happy i couldn't believe it we are finally getting away from that monster, we were finally getting away from the man that has abuse me for nearly 5 years, we are finally getting away from the man who had made my life a living hell.

After leaving we went to stay with nan which was fun it was just me,mum and nan. It had been a few months and we left nan and moved to a small house it was just me and mum against the world finally. My dream had come true until that day came and my life fell apart again that was the day i started fearing my existence the day i cried my self asleep again.

That was the day we received a letter. Not just any letter it was a custody order from dad...