12~

Doyoung,

You might woke up with the sun kisses your face as the moon embraces you with its light, my heart ached by the thought of leaving Korea for a meantime yet I don't know when will I be able to come back. Lucas will soon be discharge and our engineers let those Rallies understand what our Company project was all about. I'm sorry for leaving you and that I broke the promise to stay by your side until you recover those lost memories but I really need to go, Our company in the States needs me urgently. I hope you forgive me. My heart also cried it's tears with all its cracks and wounds. I hope that you also remember those years you had before, those memories you had forgotten. I know if ever you'll remember those, you'll find the answers why your heart ached and why tears coming out with just a look at this certain person. I know you who are, who you once were but i don't want to corrupt your peaceful mind, that's why I let you to recover it by yourself. I won't forget this night that you once laid into my arms again... Those locking eyes we had and those smiles you gave me, I won't forget all of those. And I almost forgot, If ever you recover those memories, You'll know where to find and wait for that certain person you once love. I'll come back... Nowhere else's can be called Home rather than with you. I'll come back... soon, I'm coming home.

Taeyong

Those were his letter,

Doyoung can't recover that easily especially now that Taeyong just left him... left him with a broken heart. Tears harshly falls down, It didn't hurt his cheeks but it do hurts his heart... No words can be spoken, just the sound of his cries... He won't believe that he'll recover from this pain cause the person that he let his world turns again just left him... He never get a hold of him before leaving.

He spend the whole day in pain, irregular eating... With every tears, his heart broke and everytime his heart's pieces fall down, his face is all he see... He feels so hopeless and in lot of pain... He shuts everything out, he wanted to be alone with every broken pieces he had.

"I felt this pain after I woke up in a coma, those time when I first uttered the name Taeyong..." he still hugs Taeyong's letter that he left for him "Why does it hurts so much? I never felt anything like this when Johnny left me, but why do I feel this much pain when Taeyong left me? I'm not in a relationship with him right?" Tears keeps on falling out from his eyes "Why am I so worthless? Why am I being this dumb to let those memories go? By any chance, Taeyong's been part of it? That's why my heart hurts?" He breath deeply as Tears falls without controls.

He looked outside his balcony and saw the same beautiful night sky with those night he was into Taeyong's arms. The light of the moon suddenly shines towards that cabinet box, he stares at it for a while and later decided to open it... He came across with that one photo album... It was him and Taeyong during their younger years... Tears keep on falling and rushes streamed hard that moment he came across "My TY track baby" it all wrote down how they end up together, how they love each other and their promise...

As He saw photographs, letters, dead flower bouquets, rings, old video recorded tapes and sketches which made him covered his mouth and started to crying out loud. His heart ached even more... Tears are harder to stop... right at that moment, he finally uttered the words, the answers of his aching heart and the answer of his tearful eyes whenever he saw and looked at Taeyong with those time, It was all been there since before... waiting for him to open the box... Waiting for him... for 10 whole years.

"I'm sorry..."

He said as his memories slowly became clear to him... His heart hurts a lot that earlier... The regret, The guilt and the hurt came all at once to him.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry for forgetting you... my Taeyong"