Chapter Thirty-Four, A tragic accident

~Momoko's P.O.V~

"Are you kidding me!", kuriko shouted. "Ha! I told you I was going to win!", I said as I looked over at kuriko. Ken, kuriko, brick and I was all In the apartment. We were all sitting on the couch together. Kuriko and ken sat on my left and brick sat on my right. Kuriko and I was playing a racing video game. I don't see why she always picks this game. We are both very good at it so it causes us to be very competitive with each other. "I was so close to winning! You just shot right passed me right before the finish line!", kuriko said. "Are you trying to say you want a rematch?", I asked. "Yes!", kuriko said. "Well alright then lets play again!", I said as I pressed the restart button. The game restarted us to the start line. The timer on the screen started to count down 3,2,1, GO! Kuriko and I went at the same time. Our cars was trying to pass each others. I could hear a door open behind me. Im certain it was the front door but I wasn't about to look back and see who it was. "Come on momoko just wreck already!", kuriko said as she bumped her arm into mine trying to make me mess up. "No way!", I said as I bumped her back. "Playing video games again?", kaoru asked as she came into view. She walked over and sat on the love seat followed by miyako and boomer. Butch sat in the chair since there was no room on the love seat. "Yeah", i said to kaoru as Kuriko bumped into my arm again so I bumped her back. "I swear I'm gonna win this time!... And you better not let me win out of pity!", kuriko said. "You think I'd let you win on purpose? I used to do that when you was younger but your old enough to take it now!", I said. Suddenly my belt started beeping. "No not now!", I said. My friends all started to stand up. "Shit... Kuriko you win!", I said as I stood up and set the controller down on the coffee table. "We need to get to the roof and transform!", brick said. "This doesn't count momoko! We're Having a rematch when you get back", kuriko said. "Alright bye guys! No making out up here will I'm gone!", I joked as my friends an I began running for the door. Kaoru opened the door and we all ran out and down the hall to the door that leads to the roof. Kaoru pulled the door open and we all ran up the steps and out of the next door that led us to the roof top. We all quickly transformed into the puffs and the ruffs. I pulled out my compact and flipped it open. The mayors face appeared. "Blossom we need you now. There is a little boy trapped out on a ledge of a 10 story building! Across the street from the public park!", mayor said. "We will be right there!", I said. "Wait! That's not all! A few blocks over the terrible tuff boys z are causing all kinds of trouble!", mayor said. "Alright we will be on our way!", I said as I quickly closed my compact and put it back into my belt. "We have to split up", I said. "We will take the tuffs", brick said. "We will go help the little boy then we will be over as fast as we can", I said. "See you there", brick said as him and his brothers started to turn away. "Wait!", I said. "What?", brick asked. "Be careful!", I said. "You to", brick said as he turned away again. "Be careful boomie", bubbles said. "You to", boomer said as he followed brick. "Fido.. Don't get hurt", buttercup said. "I won't and you better not either", butch said as he smiled and followed his brothers. The ruffs quickly flew up into the sky and into the direction of the tuffs. We quickly flew up into the sky and headed in the direction of the little boy. I hope brick and his brothers will be alright... We flew in silence until we was flying over the park. I looked Down to see a huge group of people around the building staring up. "This must be the building", bubbles said. "It is because there is the little boy", I said. The boy had dark brown hair. He was wearing a blue shirt and blue shorts. He looked like he was only four years old. He was standing the ledge facing the wall trying to hold on. I could hear him crying in fear. "How in the world did he get out there? The closest window is ten feet away from him?!", buttercup asked. "Maybe he walked across the ledge?", bubbles said. "Look it's the powerpuff girls z!", a voice yelled from below. The little boy tried to look back to see us but his foot slipped and he fell from the ledge. "Bubbles get him!", I yelled. "Capturing bubbl---", bubbles started to say as she started to swing her wand. "Gotcha!", a voice yelled. I quickly turned to see brat smirking evilly and bubbles trapped in brat's bubble. "Help her!", I yelled to buttercup as I flew down trying to catch the boy. I quickly pulled out my yoyo and threw it at the boy making the string wrap around him. With a tug of the string the boy flew up to me and I quickly caught him. I hugged him close to me as he sobbed. "It's ok. your alright now", I said as I tried to comfort him. I quickly flew down and landed on the ground. A women came running forward and hugged the boy as he was still in my arms. I'm assuming this was his mother. "How did he get up there?", I asked. "We were at the park and three girls took him away from me and placed him on the ledge", the mother sobbed as I handed her the boy. "Get some where safe!", I said as I unwound my yoyo's string from around the boy. I turned to go help my friends but some thing grabbed my ankle and pulled up off the ground. I looked at my ankle to see a red ribbon wrapped around it. I looked back up to see berserk. "Berserk!", I yelled angrily. Berserk used her ribbons to throw me hard into the ground. I hit the pavement hard. I groaned as I looked up at her. "You idiot! Did you really think I was going to stay true to my word?!", berserk asked as she smirked. "I should of known you was playing me!", I yelled as I quickly stood up. "What can I say? I just couldn't wait for next weekend.. I want to kill you now!", berserk yelled.