Chapter Thirty-Three, Ambushing and revenge?

~Momoko's P.O.V~

kaoru, butch, miyako, boomer, brick and i were all sitting at the table in brick and i's apartment. i had decided to cook dinner for every one. they seem to really like it. i haven't told them about berserk yet. but i knew i should tell them now while we're all still together. "so uh.. i ran into berserk today", i said as i looked up from my dinner plate. brick dropped his fork onto his dinner plate and look at me with serious eyes. "she didn't hurt you did she?", brick asked. "no! we just talked..we talked some things out", i said. "so what are you now? friends since you can talk to each other peacefully now?", butch joked. "no.. do you remember when i left history to go get a book out of my locker?", i asked. "you mean while you were skipping a little bit of class?", kaoru said as she smiled. "yeah then.. well when i closed my locker door she was just standing there", i said. "well what did she say?", boomer asked. "she told me that they knew we went to talk to james", i said. "that bastard told them!", brick said. "no james had nothing to do with it. berserk said she has friends back in her home town and they keep tabs on every thing and tell her", i said. "so one of the street thugs told her?", miyako asked. "yeah", i said. "so is that all she said?", boomer asked. "no.. she said we needed to set a day to fight it out", i said. "well thats just great", miyako said. "we will fight next weekend", i said. "wait what? you two already planned it out?", brick asked. "yeah.. we're even fighting out side of city limits", i said. "you made plans with out consulting with us?", kaoru asked. "i had to! even if i didn't then i would have to go meet with her again and tell her when it would be okay to fight! i didn't want to have to talk to here again! you know i hate her!", i said. "alright it doesn't matter that she made plans! what matters is that we need to prepare for this fight!", brick said. "i think we're going to do just fine", i said. "lets hope", brick said as he stood up and carried his plate to the kitchen. "if it makes you feel better we can practice fighting this weekend", i said. "not in the arena!", miyako said. "well no shit not in the arena!", kaoru said. "we could practice some where outside city limits and away from civilians so we can use our powers", i said. "sounds like a plan", butch said. brick came back out of the kithen and leaned up against the wall. "i really should get home.. its starting to get dark", miyako said. "i don't want you walking alone.. ill walk with you", boomer said. "thats along walk guys", i said. "we're gonna take a bus", miyako said. "why don't you just take my car? boomer has his license", i said. "what if you guys need to go some where?", boomer asked. "we have brick's bike", i said. "well thank you", boomer said as miyako stood up. boomer quickly stood up to. "your welcome", i said as i smiled at them. miyako and boomer both took there plates to the kitchen. after a few seconds they returned. "the keys are on the stand by the door", i said. "okay.. thank you", boomer and miyako said. "for once i actually have home work to do", butch said as he stood up and took his plate to the kitchen. when butch returned kaoru said,"ill help you with it". "really?", butch asked surprised. "yeah", kaoru said as she stood up. "ill get that", i said as i stood up and picked up my plate then reached over and took kaoru's plate. i quickly walked into the kitchen and put the plates in the sink. i could hear kaoru and butch call good bye as they left the apartment. i walked back into the living room. brick and i were alone. now that means i have to ambush him. brick started to walk away from the wall. his back was now turned to me. "wanna play a video game?", brick asked. i quickly ran forward and grabbed brick's arm spinning him around so now he was facing me. in one swift move i put one of my legs around the back of brick's legs around the back of his knees then pulled my leg forward knocking brick's feet out from under him. brick fell to the floor with a thud. he laid on his back staring up at me in shock. "what the hell?", brick asked loudly. i quickly kneeled down next to him. i leaned down and gave him a quick kiss on his lips then pulled away. "you've just been ambushed", i said as i patted his shoulder then stood up. i reached my hand down and brick took it. i quickly helped him up. "ambushed?", brick asked. "you guys didn't think we could hold our own against the punks so kaoru and i decided we was going to show you how good we are at ambushing.. so i had to ambush you", i said. brick chuckled at me. "well you proved one thing", brick said. "what?", i asked. "that you can knock me on my ass!", brick said. alright now that i've ambushed brick i need to find butch. "i'm gonna go find kaoru", i said. "alright go gloat to kaoru but don't make me sound like a wimp!", brick said. "oh i wont", i said as i leaned up and gave brick another kiss on the lips. "hey i forgot my jacket up here", butch said as he opened the front door and walked in. brick and i quickly pulled apart. "damn are you serious! you wasn't even alone for five minutes and your already kissing?!", butch said as he laughed. "oh my god butch what's that on your face!?", i asked. "wait what?", butch asked as he started touching his face as he walked over to us. "it's right there", i said. "where?", butch asked. i quickly grabbed butch's arm and did the same move that i did on brick and knocked butch's feet out from under him. butch hit the floor with a thud. butch looked up and me in shock. "there was nothing on your face...", i said. brick was now laughing uncontrolable. "what the hell!?", butch yelled. "dude you should of seen your face!", brick said as he laughed. i quickly helped butch up. "i told you i was tough!", i said. "jesus brick control your women!", butch said as he grabbed his jacket off the chair then walked out of the apartment. brick laughed as he slapped me a high five. after brick sobered up from laughing he said,"i never would of expected you to take down butch!". "i told you i can hold my own!", i said as i smiled.