Chapter Twenty-Seven, Finding the ruffs Part 1

~Brick's P.O.V~

i slowly opened my eyes and lifted my head. my head was throbbing in pain and i felt so weak. i gasped as i looked around the room and noticed i was in an old basement. i went to move my arm but i couldn't. i looked down to see that my hand and arms was tied down to a chair. my legs were also tied to the chair and a rope was tied around my torso keeping me bound to the chair. the basement lights flickered but the room was still very dim and I couldn't see much. i could hear water dripping some where off in the distance. where am i? momoko! was she here to? i quickly whipped my head around to look for her but she wasn't here. to my left was butch. he was also tied to a chair. to my right was boomer. he was tied to a chair as well. "psstt.. guys!", i said in a hushed voice. if some one else was here i didn't want them to hear me. neither of my brothers moved. oh no.. what if there dead? no they can't be dead... if they was why would they be tied to a chair? i mean this is a simulation we can't die right? but when we hit the wall it still hurt soo maybe we could be hurt or even killed in here. "boomer!", i said a little bit louder. this time boomer slowly moved his head. "hmmm", boomer hummed. "boomer.. come on buddy wake up", i said quietly. "brick whats going on?", boomer asked as he opened his eyes. boomer's eyes widen in fear when he seen where he was. boomer quickly turned his head to me. "brick! where are we!?", boomer asked. "i don't know..", i said. boomer looked passed me to butch. "is he okay?", boomer asked. "butch.. butch!", i said loudly trying to wake butch up. butch didn't move. "butch hey come on man please wake up", boomer said. butch slowly started to move his head. "oh thank god your okay butch!", i said. "why wouldn't i be?", butch asked as he opened his eyes. his eyes went wide when he seen where we was. "oh shit...", butch muttered. "do either of you guys remember any thing?", i asked. "no all i remember is hitting the stupid invisible wall", boomer said. "yeah me to", butch said as he tried to pull his arms free. "my head really hurts", boomer said. "do you think the girls are here?", butch asked. "i don't know...", i said. " i hope there okay...", butch said as he looked down. "me to", boomer and i said at the same time. "hello!!!!! hey asshole!!! can you hear me!!??", butch yelled. "butch what the hell are you doing!?", i asked. "i'm going to find out who captured us", butch said. "your crazy! there gonna come down here and kill us or something!", boomer said. "if they wanted to kill us they would of done it already", butch said. "maybe your right...", i said. "and this is our only way of knowing... if they have our girls", butch said. suddenly i could hear a door open. light shinned into the room. "you three are finally awake?", a voice asked as he walked down the steps into the basement.

~Momoko's P.O.V~

"tell me where he is!", i yelled as i pushed ace up against the wall. "who are you talking about?!", ace asked. "brick! where is brick!?", i yelled. "look lady i don't know who your talking about!", ace said. "damn it don't play dumb with me! you know who brick is!", i said. "mojo's boy?", ace asked. "yes!", i said. "who are you? some wanna be power puff?", ace asked. "i am a power puff!", i said. "no your not! those brats are 13! your old!", ace said. "I'm not old!", I said angrily. "Then why do you have a gray hair?", ace asked. "What?! Where!?", I asked in shock. Ace smirked at me as he chuckled. "Your fucking with me right!?", I whimpered. "Maybe", ace said as he laughed "what ever that's not important! tell me where brick is!", i yelled. "why do you want to know where a 13 year old boy is!?", ace yelled. "not that one! the older one! you know the guy that helped kick your ass yesterday!", i said. "the red haired guy?", ace asked. "yes!", i said. "look i don't know any thing about him! me and the guys ran off when we got the chance and we haven't seen him since!", ace said. "your lying!", i said angrily. "why would i lie?", ace asked. "your hiding him!", i said angrily. "no..", ace said. i let ace go and pushed him to the ground. "then i'll find him myself", i said angrily. my friends and the young puffs walked into the room. "the others wouldn't talk.. they said they didn't know any thing", kaoru said. "ace won't say any thing either", i said. "that's because we don't know anything!", ace yelled. "check every thing. rooms, bathrooms, the attick, the basement, closets.", i said to my friends. "i got the attick!", kaoru said as she smiled. "i'll go with you", young kaoru said. "i'll get the basement", i said. "we will look in all the rooms and closets", miyako said as she motioned to young miyako. "i'll go with you", young me said to me. both kaorus ran up the stepps to go find the attick. the miyakos left to search the rooms. "don't trash any thing! this is my parent's house!", ace yelled. "don't worry we will be searching your little secret club house next", i said angrily as i grabbed his arm and pulled him off the floor. i let him go and held my hand up. "fire", i said. i could feel the energy run through my arm as a flame blazed on the palm of my hand. "do what i say and you wont get toasted", i said. "fine!", ace hissed. "show us to the basement", i said. ace quickly lead us into the kitchen and to a door. he opened the door and started walking down the steps. we all stepped into a dark basement. ace reached up and pulled a string by a lightbuld and the light came on revealing nothing but old furniture and boxes. "see i told you i didn't have your stupid asshole of a boyfriend here", ace said angrily. "asshole?", i asked angrily. with out even thinking about it i threw a fire ball at ace. it hit him in the chest knocking him backwards. "owww!", ace groaned. i gasped as i looked at ace. his body was disapearing. with a flash ace was gone. "opponent ace down, point goes to momoko. villains-0 heros-1", a loud voice boomed. "what the hell? opponent? points?", i asked. then suddenly i could feel my self having a flash back to when we first met the young puffs. "young puffs we havnt been honest with you", i said. "what?", young me asked. "you see were not from the future.. we have received new powers and we were put into a arena to be in a simulation to test our powers but some how we are stuck in here and we can't get out", i said. "a simulation?", young kaoru asked. "it's like a video game. you can see it and it looks real", young me said. i quickly snapped back to reality realizing what was going on. i know how to get out of here! "come on!", i said as i quickly ran up the stairs as kaoru and miyako and the other young puffs came down the stairs. "what the hell was that voice?", kaoru asked. "you heard it to?", young me asked. "guys i know how to get out of here!", i said. "what?", kaoru asked. "its a game! this is a game! we have to kill our opponents, the villians to get out of here!", i said. every ones mouth dropped. "my god... i think your right!", kaoru said.