Raising the head high, I looked around, my voice sounding more confident than I felt.

"That is your commander! It means you kneel to me!" I exclaimed and I watched at the men looked around, trying to find a way to get to me and I took the chance to throw the severed head in their direction. They moved back as I flung it and it landed on the floor with a loud squelch. I ignored the bile in my throat and looked around in a challenging manner. They tried to near me again, in anger, but stopped when reaching the protective barrier of fire around me. I could see the gaze of the others as they looked at me, but I couldn't focus on that. I said the words I knew would stick, facing my weapon to them.

"Kneel for the daughter of Isis." I said simply and silence descended as I made contact with the others where Ayla watched with wide eyes.

Then there was chaos.

I watched as Emut shouted a command, seeing that Negus was safe, making everyone get into action. The soldiers ran at this, some still struggling to get to me, and I sighed deeply before clambering down next to Negus, ignoring the battle.

"Negus!" I exclaimed, checking for injuries, but other than the bruise on his head, he seemed untouched and he gave me a small weak smile to show he was okay.

"Hanna!" I smiled in relief as Arun made his way over to tend to Negus, throwing a damp cloth over the fire and I let out the breath I had been holding the whole time.

It was only a mere few minutes in which the soldiers were rounded up and killed. The fear of the prophecy, along with their leader gone, had really gotten to them and they became clumsy, dropping their weapons and scrambling for an exit. It made it all the more easier to rid of them and I stood up away from Arun and Negus as Abrax struck down the last one.

I could feel the dizziness overcoming me, but I trudged forward, headed to see if Ayla was okay after being thrown. I stumbled back slightly when Maya reached me, a scowl on her face. The others were gathering round as I watched in silence as she looked down at me.

Suddenly, I was pulled into a hug and I let out a small noise of surprise as Maya tightened her arms around me. I felt my body ache with the injuries, but I couldn't bring myself to mind.

"Thank you." She muttered, her voice tickling my ear and I pulled back, my eyebrows raised in confusion. She continued speaking, her green eyes sparkling.

"Even when I called you weak and took your weapon. You risked your life for my father- thank you." She edged out, her voice shaky, but she still stood strong and I let a small smile grace my face, feeling the ache where the commander had slapped me.

"That's nothing you have to thank me for. I just did a fraction of what you've been doing your whole life." I praised her honestly and she stared at me when I said those words. I still felt uneasy from her hard gaze as I recoiled slightly in. She shook her head, eying my wounds as she spoke.

"You really are a balīd." She said and although I knew it was an insulting word, I could tell she didn't mean it as such. She pulled me in for another firm hug before pulling back and stomping away towards Negus. I smiled at this before feeling Ayla's arms wind around me too.

"Girl hug!" She squealed and I rolled my eyes, laughing at her words as she talked cheerily into my ear. I felt another pair of arms surround us and I looked up at Arun who had joined in.

"Now, how is a hug complete without me, my aljuniyat?" He laughed softly before Maya shouted his name and he pouted, walking over to Negus. I smiled at this, nudging Ayla as she leaned her form on mine.

"Hanna." I looked up, meeting Emut's warm gaze as he neared. He placed his sword back into its scabbard and came to a halt in front of me. Ayla gave me one last smile before making her way towards Abrax and I made a mental note to ask her about it later.