I walk across the hall to my room with Worth behind me. "This is so nice I cant wait to see the lights outside at night from all of the buildings around." He said.

"Its such a beautiful view isn't it? Do you want to order in? Chinese? Or a burger or what?" I ask.

"Chinese is good with me. We don't eat it often at the ranch but I do like it." He said.

"Ok let me order it and we can change and get comfy and meet up downstairs ok?" I said.

"Sure sounds good." He said and walks back across the hall to his room.

I order some food and then go put on a t-shirt and some shorts. I walk downstairs to find Worth already changed and on the couch.

"Didn't take you long." I laugh.

"Nah just threw on some comfy basketball shorts and a t-shirt." He said.

"Looks like we had the same idea kinda." I laugh.

My phone beeps on the coffee table.

📱Did you make it back? Are you coming in tomorrow?

📱Yes to both and you will get to meet Worth in the morning, Sid.

📱Ok good! Have a good night!

📱Love you, Sid!

"Sidney wanting to know if we made it and she cants wait to meet you tomorrow." I smile.

"After you put up with my bunch I can wait to meet yours." He said.

"They weren't bad Worth I really liked them."

{Intercom beeps}

I get up and walk across the room to the intercom.

"Yes?"

"Chinese food Ms. Kane."

"Thanks! Send them up please."

I hand the guy a tip and thank him and then I bring the food over to the coffee table and spread it out. "You want a beer or wine or soda?" I ask.

"Beer would be great." Worth said looking around. "Do you get lonely in this big ole place?"

"Sometimes but I try not to think about it I guess. I work long hours and I hardly ever take days off because I don't want to just lay around the house and watch tv. So I'm always trying to figure out new people to back or stuff to make." I said.

"I stay busy too and even though people are in and out of the ranch I guess I'm lonely too if you sit down and think about it. I like having my brothers around all the time and Clara she is a godsend." He said.

"I love that woman! She is the sweetest and her cooking oh my gosh so good. But that's how I am by Sidney and Derrick. I miss Aunt Shelly but she won't leave Tennessee and I can't blame her on that one." I said.

Scooping some food out of a container. "I think I could see myself living on a ranch as long as I wouldn't have to take care of everything." I laugh.

Worth laughs. "Yeah its not that easy but I have lots of help and I'm grateful for that."

Worths phone beeps he pulls it out of his pocket. "Its Dustin wanting to know if I made it and they want pictures of something."

I reach my hand over. "May I?" I ask.

Worth hands me the phone and I stand up and walk over to the window and take a picture of all the lights from the buildings out the window and hand it back to Worth. "Send that to him." I smile.

"The picture doesn't do the place justice though." He sends it to Dustin and soon his phone rings. He answers and puts him on speaker.

📞Holy shit man!

📞Hey Dustin we got you on speaker. Holland took the picture.

📞Hey Holland! Hows the city life again?

📞Too noisy, I laugh.

📞How did he do on the plane?

📞Haha, I was terrible.

📞But he made it through Dustin.

📞She had to hold my hand.

📞Oh man, I would have loved to see you act like a baby.

📞You should see this place. It's awesome!

📞I would love to. Maybe one day we can come for a visit.

📞I would love that Dustin! I have plenty of room.

📞I have never been in a penthouse but Dustin this is huge.

📞Did yall go out to eat?

📞No Holland ordered us some Chinese and we sit here and eat and what I see in front of me is the picture she sent you. I'll send you one from my bedroom later.

📞Hey, nothing naked.

📞Oh, trust me you don't want to see what I got Dustin.

📞No maybe not you.

📞Goodnight Dustin!

📞Nite guys!

"He would flip if he saw this place." Worth said.

"They all need to come sometime. When I have a launch for the skincare you all need to come." I said.

"That can be arranged." He smiles over at me.

" He smiles over at me