"Darling, I know that you are scared but we can do this together, just like we did before. This will help you remember, how much you love me"

"No, Zoey don't do this to me" Zoey shakes her head.

"Don't be silly honey" She kisses my neck and outlines my jawline. I struggle to get away. Zoey's eyes dart back up at me. The anger in her cold dark eyes makes me freeze. She pins my wrist down above me.

"Chloe, I know it's going to be hard, I know you will refuse me some but don't make me lose my patience!" This is definitely not the Zoey I fell for. More stinging tears fell down my face. I turn my head from her. I let out a sigh. I didn't want to do this but Zoey is threatening me. Those last four words don't even sound right together.

Zoey's lips hungrily move over mine. I whimper as her hands grope my breasts. She squeezes them and suck on them. I cry more when her hand slid down between my legs. I can't believe she is doing this to me and thinks that this will help me.

I wonder if Leah knows where we are. If she does, I hope she finds us. I hope she won't hurt Zoey though. I'm really going to have to convince her not to. Zoey takes off my underwear, still pinning me down. Zoey looks in my eyes that a running mad with tears. She smiles.

"Soon, those tears will be ones of joy" She sucks on two of her fingers before plunging them inside of me. I scream grabbing on to the pillow. She doesn't even start slow she automatically starts going fast, brushing over my spot. Endless tears fall down my face. It hurts so much. Zoey's fingers brutally drill in my soaking wet walls.

My body shook with every hard stroke. I whimper and sob as Zoey goes faster and harder. She kept going for I think twenty minutes. Sweat drips down from her face. I look down at my own body and it is shining with sweat too. I still cry, I want her to stop. I want Leah.

"Does it feel good my love?" She whispers in my ear. I lie and nod. She kisses my lips forcing her tongue in my mouth. I accidentally let out a moan when Zoey hits my spot hard. Zoey grunts and moans with me as she hits my spot. My head throws back. Zoey continues, showing no sign of giving me relief. Zoey then puts both of my legs on her shoulders going harder in my walls. Let out a wail as she attacks my spot, causing my body to turn hypersensitive. The pain is unbearable, this doesn't even feel good. All of this is nothing but torture.

"I will help you honey, anyway I can. I love you" I nod. Zoey rolls off me and strokes my arm.

"You hungry? I'll make you breakfast" I nod again. I wonder what Leah is doing right now. I curl up in the white silk sheets. I want to crawl into a hole and die. I will never forgive myself for this. After I'm back in Leah's arms I'll be making sure to do whatever she tells me to. Anything she asks of me I will say yes unless no is required.

I stumble out the queen size bed and look around for my clothes. Zoey comes up behind me putting a robe over me. I turn to face her. The kindness and the sweetness in her eyes is gone. She is nothing but a shell of her former self. She has on a robe as well. She kisses my hands then leads me through the door on left. I look around this enormous cabin, it's very beautiful.

"This is a beautiful place Zoey" She smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, large kitchen, outdoors is beautiful" Zoey smiles.

"Wait till you see the waterfall. It's so beautiful at night" I nod looking at the artwork in the walls. We walk into the kitchen. She was right the kitchen is large and pretty. She leads me to the table pulling out my seat for me. She smiles and walks into the kitchen. She looks at me again then starts making breakfast. She brings a cup of coffee for me and continued making breakfast. I took a sip watching Zoey work in the kitchen. She had some dough and put it in a pan then sprinkles some stuff over it. It smells like cinnamon. She opens the oven and puts the pan in there. She takes a sip from her cup. She sits down, studying my face.

"How did you find this place?" She frowns taking my hand from across the table.

"My parents left this place for me. I always thought one day I'll be living here with that one girl who I would fall in love with and we'll live here for the rest of our life. And see you're here" She cut the bread put two pieces on two plates. Zoey then put pancakes and bacon in the plates. She puts them down on the table. Zoey sits and waits for me to take a bite. I bit into the bacon. She smiles and begins to eat.

"Why me Zoey? Why not fall for the other girls?" Zoey looks into my eyes. She sighs.

"Because you are so special and you had something they didn't" I put my head down, eating away at the breakfast in front of me.

"Does Le-she know about this place?" Zoey chuckles and sips her coffee.

"No and she never will. After you take a shower we can take a walk to the waterfall" She said.

I eat the rest of the breakfast. I got up to go to the shower. This place is beautiful but I don't think Zoey's plan is going to work. Leah will come to get me and I'm sure she's already finding me. What I need to do now is do what Zoey says and try to distract her when she wants to sleep with me.