Chapter 21

Chloe's Pov

It was 11:59 and the address Leah gave me was at a park.

I was already at the park, waiting for her. I decided to meet her because I don't hate her, I don't want her to hurt herself. But I wasn't going anywhere with her. I have to tell her that she needs to move on from me and she should stop doing the crazy stuffs that she's lately been up to. I didn't tell Stella that I am going to see Leah because I didn't wanted her to get all possessive over it.

I looked around the park trying to look for her. I know it was 12 because I heard the church that was nearby bell go off.

I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around to see Leah. Her hair was in a high ponytail, she didn't have any make-up on, she looked flawless.

"I see you made it" She smirks, my heart beating hard in my chest. I was extremely nervous, I never exactly said no to her and this will be my first time.

"Y-yeah I'm" I took a breath "Leah" She tilts her head "Yeah baby" She grabs my hand "I can't go with you" She frowns.

"What do you mean?" I sat her down on the bench "Leah I really love you. But I can't go with you, as much as I want to be with you I know that I won't be happy, the past will always haunt me"

Her eyebrows furrowed "The way you basically threaten your life in the club was wrong and disrespectful and idiotic" She squinted at me but wasn't giving me any reaction.

"We both need to be in a relationship that is stable, we both need to move on and-"

"Ok damn, I understand" She rolls her eyes, as she stands up.

"But you are mine and no one else's. And if I say that you're coming with me! Then you're coming with me" I sign. "Do you understand?!"

I crossed my arms over my chest, standing up.

"I said DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?!" She yells pulling a gun out from her pocket. My eyes widen "Yes!" I said quickly.

This was a bad idea. I should've stayed at home.

Leah smirks walking to me and grabbing handcuffs from her back pocket and putting them on my wrist.

"W-where did you get a gun from?" I asked and she looked up at me "I have my ways babygirl" She smirked.

"Leah please...this is wrong!" I yelled loudly hoping that someone would hear me.

"I'm only doing this because I love you" Tears were building up in my eyes as she grabbed my arm pulling me to the parking lot.

"HELP!!! HELP!!!" I yelled loud enough for someone to hear but no one was around.

Leah quickly pulled me to her. Her arm wrapped around my neck and she placed the gun to my temple "Don't fucking make a sound or I'll shoot you in the head" She said sternly.

I started sobbing quietly because I was a scared to death. As soon as we were at the parking lot, a black car pulled over and Leah pushed me to the back seat of the car. I saw there was another girl with her, who was driving the car. But her face was covered by a mask so I couldn't see her face. I tried looking for handle and found it. But before I could even have time to pull it, I heard the doors lock.

"NOOO!! GET ME OUT!! LET ME GO!!" I yelled, crying uncontrollably. Leah only glared at me and shook her head. She went to sit on the front seat and the other girl started driving.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?! STOP, PLEASE!!" I sobbed.

"Shhh. You're being too loud" The girl shushed. Wait I have heard that voice before. I was too angry. I had the right to yell. I was being kidnapped for god's sake.

I was crying, screaming but they weren't paying any attention to me. So I curled into a ball in the corner of the backseat and cried. I cried and cried, until I felt the car stop. I looked up and my eyes widened.

A huge mansion stood there in my view. It was so beautiful. It was glowing with light around it. It had a big underground pool in the back. The house was huge.

"We're here" The girl in the driver seat said.

I quickly snapped my head in her direction "W-where are we?" I whispered.

"My house" Leah said. She got out of the car and walked to my side. I quickly scooted to the other end with my knees up to my chest.

Leah opened the door "C'mon. Get out" She said.

"No, please. I wanna go home" I shook my head crying still.

The other girl also got out of the car and walked to my side "Nope. Can't do that. This is your new home now, darling"

"W-what? No no no you can't. You can't do that!" I shook my head and my vision started getting blurry.

"Yes I can. Okay now c'mon let's go" Leah reached up to my leg. She pulled me towards her. She then picked me up and threw me on her shoulder.

I was too tired to fight. All the crying had worned me out. I only closed my eyes and soon everything went black.